Best electrolyte supplement?

Is there a tablet or capsule that would include most or all of the calcium, mag, potassium and sodium that we need!??

(Hoteski) #2

I use dyrolite if I feel my body is dehydrated … Also an excellent hangover cure lol

I know this isn’t exactly what you requested but you could just make some keto-aide and drink it.
There’s a recipe floating around here and Dr Berry has a good youtube video on making it. Super easy and cheap.

Thank you both!!!

There are some pre-made drink powders you can buy. A quick google search should bring up several options. I make my own with pink Himalayan sea salt, NoSalt (potassium chloride), and Natural Calm for magnesium. I add lemon juice and a bit of stevia. You can make up a pitcher of it and just drink it with your meals instead of plain water. Here is a link to a recipe if you would like to make your own. https://ketodietapp.com/Blog/post/2015/10/19/beat-keto-flu-with-homemade-electrolyte-drink
It’s much cheaper than buying pills or pre-made. Your issue with pills is that the potassium will never be above 99mg (some crazy law).

(Tovan Nhsh) #6

Do you mean Dioralyte? Have not heard of it before, but all of the products I can find have either straight glucose or rice starch. Is there a keto friendly version?

(Celeste Camp O) #7

I use one called Ultima Replenesher. I had high hope the orange flavor would be just like Tang. It’s not but its pretty darn good.

Thank you!

(Tara) #9

I tried the orange Ultima and I thought it was pretty good. Then I tried it with hot water, that’s even better.
Its a bit spendy for this stuff if you’re on a budget. So I just make Brenda Zorn’s KetoAide homemade.