Best Chocolate chip cookie recipe?

Been a while since this was up. Anyone come up with something much better than the first generation keto ccc recipes? Cabin fever I guess

(Ben ) #2

It’s funny how we tease and torture ourselves to taste something sweet. A sugar addiction is hard to break if we keep seeing it or talking about it or having visions of sugar-plums dancing in their heads.

If you HAVE to do it ( and I understand with the isolation and anxiety) - I always check out the ones on YouTube. But I have never made those myself. But I admit to making keto pancakes with chocolate chips once during this siege which keeps us at home. I just used 2 eggs and half a tub of cream cheese. Use a mixer. Then I added vanilla extract, sweeteners, and some cinnamon. I threw in the sugar free chocolate chips at the end while frying. It really hit the spot. But I was very needy that day and was appalled to have gained some weight by it afterwards.

I’ve yet to ever beat this one, plus, saying there’s a beef product in your cookie is icing on the…cookie?

I agree that this one is the best.

(Bunny) #6

CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES w/ COOKIE MONSTER! - NERDY NUMMIES