šŸ‘€ Are You Showering Too Much?

(Ethan) #21

This is not about shaving facesā€¦

(Brian) #22

I was surprised to see this thread. Really. Itā€™s such an individual thing. Much like other things in our lives, I canā€™t help but think itā€™s gonna vary by individual. Whatā€™s good for one might not be the best for another. I would think thereā€™s a difference between the person who sweats hard 12 hours a day and works out in the weather and the person who sits behind a computer screen 12 hours a day and rarely cracks a sweat. Also, I suspect that water isnā€™t an issue so much as whatā€™s in itā€¦ soaps, cleaners, shampoos, body washes, stuff like that, and what goes on afterward, deodorants, perfumes, lotions, stuff like that.

If youā€™re good showering / bathing every other day or every third day (or whatever), great! If you really need a shower every day or even a couple of times a day, who are any of us to tell you youā€™re wrong?

How much protein is too much? How much fat is too much? How much water is too much? We can all give opinions, often based upon our own experience or what weā€™ve heard. Doesnā€™t mean itā€™ll be right for every person reading. :wink:

Just my opinionā€¦ Iā€™ll go crawl back under my rock now.