Are there keto podcasts like 2 Keto Dudes that you really like?

ketopodcasts

(KCKO, KCFO) #41

I do too. I love his accent.

Thanks for mentioning this one. I’m not sure how much Jason and Megan are involved, at least initially they were but then I assume later they are helping behind the scenes.

I really like this so far. I’m up to the latest episode and have learned a fair bit. Brian and Tro have an easy-going style and I love the banter between them.

I’m still essentially alternating between 2 Keto Dudes, Diet Doctor, and Low Carb MD. I’m still trying others but haven’t come across many so far that have the pull to listen more.

(Janet) #43

:+1: I am enjoying Human Performance Outliers more than I thought I would. They already have 70 episodes in less than a year while becoming better at interviewing and more relaxed. With so many interviews, it is easy to skip the ones that are too “extreme athlete” for me, and focus on the LC/IF/Carnivore experts like Dr. Fung, Dr. Ben Bikman, Amber O’Hearn, Dr. Tro, etc. http://humanperformanceoutliers.libsyn.com

I find I can’t listen to Dr. Fung. It’s his tone. But I appreciate he is regarded as a guru. Australian accents for me are the norm. I do like the English chaps over on Nourish balance Thrive. A slow motion northern Californian drawl is also appealing, aka Gary Taubes or Chris Kresser. Jimmy Moore was a challenge to listen to at the start but I’ve grown used to his style. Mike Mutzel tries very hard and has a nice voice. I do like Brian Sanders’ Hawaiian accent and his constant state of wide eared disbelief as he learns new stuff. As for Ivor Cummins, the Irish have an underutilised resource in being podcasters or eBook readers.