Apple cider vinegar ... Has it helped you and if so how?

(hottie turned hag) #21

I always took 2 tblsp/day of the stuff with all pregnancies, along with blackstrap molasses and brewer’s yeast (tasted like actual dirt to me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) because I was a hippie like that back then and into natural supplements.

Later I thought how silly I was.

Now seeing dear Dr. Fung endorse it with an explanation of how it works I am wondering if any acid will do, i.e. lemon juice? I warrant it’s the acidity not the vinegar per se?

As to getting it down I just took it from a spoon, quick and easy.

(Bob M) #23

I think it’s the vinegar. I think you could use any vinegar, though most studies I see use apple cider vinegar.

Personally, I use AC vinegar – sometimes. If I will eat high carb, I might drink some. Otherwise, I don’t use it much.

(Alejandro Nick) #25

I take it daily basis before eating something. I usually use 2 scoops in cup of water. I got used to it quickly. I hate simple ACV because i hate the taste of simple. I love to use ACV gummies and it finally got my weight moving.

(Doing a Mediterranean Keto) #26

I am taking vinegar with my salads (usually twice per day, at least once) and my heartburn has improved (n=1).

I would say a green salad, plus olive oil, plus vinegar, plus salt, is delicious.

I use both “dark grapes vinegar” and “apple vinegar”. I plan to also buy “white grapes vinegar”.

(Christina Lopresti) #28

I have been on a long stall and wondering if I should try to give up monk fruit. I don’t use it everyday but maybe I should