Anyone watch “Diet Fiction”?

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #41

@admins I agree with both @VirginiaEdie and @atomicspacebunny that this discussion is going off topic. So if it’s doable without too much effort, would someone please start a new topic and move the comments that appear to have gone off topic to that? I can start a new topic, but I don’t know if or how to move existing comments to it. Thanks.

(BuckRimfire) #42

Also, what about the 100 year history of a strict (fairly low protein) ketogenic diet to treat epilepsy, which remains the standard of care to this day for patients who don’t do well on anti-convulsive drugs? Thousands of people have followed that diet long-term under the supervision of medical professionals. How did/do those people do relative to other epileptics? What do their doctors think about their general health?

Let me guess: crickets.

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #43

I think you’re just trying to avoid a discussion of a scientific critique of young earth creationism, which is religion masquerading as pseudo-science. However, I agree that the discussion does not belong here.

(Bunny) #44

One thing you will not find me doing and that is “avoiding a discussion” (you don’t no how bad I want to dig into this topic and blow your mind) because I have done a lot of research on this very topic and that is my actual interest and hobby since I was a child no bias or pressure from either end of the spectrum whether be creationism, evolutionary theories or hypotheticals, I was once like you believing things I thought were true and when I researched it deep enough there is truth at both ends of those spectrums!

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) closed #45