Anyone tried this?

(Kelly Silverman) #1

I was wondering if any of you have tried this? I was just wondering how concerned I should be about the whey protein thats involved? I remember Dr Berg mentioning that whey protein spikes insulin :thinking:

(Kelly Silverman) #2

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #3

Havenā€™t tried it, I make my own each morning for my ā€˜keto coffeeā€™. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with whey as long as you donā€™t have issues with milk protein. This particular product seems OK, but I would say itā€™s pretty low nutritionally and you could do better mixing your own ingredients and probably save money doing so.

(Jack Bennett) #4

Iā€™d personally use it. I eat whey protein but itā€™s already in the context of regular meals. I wouldnā€™t use it during fasting periods though.

(Kelly Silverman) #5

Got it! Thanks!

(John) #6

Have not tried that one. I use Califia Farms ā€œBetter Halfā€ creamer which is coconut cream + almond milk. They claim 15 calories per 2 Tbsp serving, most of which from fat, 0g carbs.

I usually get the vanilla flavored version, same 15 cals but 1 carb gram, perhaps from the monk fruit.

I do actually measure out 1/8 of a cup (2 Tbsp) when I use it. Typically with decaf in the evening.