Anyone have any idea what Dr. Robert Lustig is talking about in this interview?

(KM) #21

I stopped listening mostly because this is the sort of interview I despise. Not One of the posits in the first half hour was properly discussed. Just one tangent and rabbit hole after another. Lustig bouncing back and forth between “listen to me spew out a chemical equation one in a million can follow” and, " in other words, you poop it out your bee-hind". The target audience being who, exactly? Toddler savants?

Huberman no better, interrupting every six seconds to talk about himself or shill some dubious product. When I started yelling “Will you Shut Up!” I knew I was done.

(KM) #22

Is it? Every filter has its limit. I see what you mean, but perhaps this is the tipping point at which a particle can get through? If atherosclerosis is a mechanistic disease as much as a chemical one, there would be a point at which the particles are small enough their physical participation changes.

(Alec) #23

100% agree. I have tried Huberman a number of times, each time I came to a similar conclusion to yours above.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #24

Sorry; he may well have. I believe I was confusing this video with the Kendrick interview when I wrote that post. Mea culpa.