Aaaaargggggh Ketone Pills

(ianrobo) #22

I do think if you are in a state of ketosis and exercising then we know Froome etc take this, high quality and very expensive. Anything else is a total waste time and a marketing sham including some keto experts who peddle it, I am afraid.

(Ethan) #23

I’ve got a pill that can replicate fasting and put you in ketosis–it’s a blank pill.

(Richard Morris) #24

TdF cyclists as a class are a great case study in the fact that some humans will do any sketch thing to their bodies trading off long term safety for short term advantage.

But as I understand it team sky have the TdeltaS product which is the physiological form of d-BOHB, very expensive, but at least it’s the right shaped molecule.

(ianrobo) #25

prob is because of him first denying he had even heard of it and then people found out they used it, then others look at it and think, wow thats his secret.

So you get Raspberry Ketones being peddled and well starts with that doesn’t;t it ?

(Richard Morris) #26

haha yup.

(Mike Glasbrener) #27

I abhore articles like this. It echos traditional myths about keto w/o supporting data, which shows HFLF is the easiest diet to get patient compliance. etc… Proposing a pill that mimics Keto is really preposterous. If you suck in all these carbs something has to happen to them… The act of digesting them will spike blood sugar and something has to happen to that… If insuline doesn’t facilitate your body saving itself by storing fat then all the ill effects of diabetes happen, destroying capillaries, kidneys, eyes etc… So hmmm… Which is easier? developing a pill that does this w/o wrecking something else or just eating keto?

For me the answer is clear.

(Janette ) #28

So, I just ordered a bottle of Keto Premier. I believed I was going to receive it for free having spun the wheel offered. Just expected to pay postage. Once I clicked submit, my bank immediately sent a text message with the actual figure, expecting a fraudulent transaction. Boy were they right! And now I’m stuck with a block on my card. Do not fall for this one!