A Vegan Egg

(Failed) #1

Just Egg

And it’s made with some no-so-wonderful ingredients.

(Edith) #3

I saw this at Wegmans:

Unfortunately, I didn’t take a picture of the ingredient list, but it seemed very processed.

(Chris) #4

Go to Urban dictionary and look up “mung”. Hint: you won’t want mung beans afterward, also NSFW.

(Failed) #5

Well, everyone knows if it’s non-GMO it’s got to be healthy, right?/Sarcasm

(Allie) #6

My hens would be disgusted.

(Karen) #7

When are they going to have little cartons of just yolks. They have cartons of just whites.

Yes :slight_smile:

When I make boiled eggs, I separate the white from the yolk and quickly eat the white (though I don’t really want to) and then I can enjoy the yolk. I love the yolk mashed up with duck fat, bacon grease or butter, but not so much the white.

(Edith) #9

This is the thing that bugs me: many vegans eat that way because they think it is healthier. Look at those ingredients. It is a totally manufactured/processed food just like the beyond burgers. The vegans really are fooling themselves if they think stuff like that is healthier.

(Karen) #10

Eventually, because there’s interest in Keto, we’ll see just egg yolks.

I don’t really care what vegans eat. I just get irritated with the media screaming how virtuous they are, and vegans and their militant attitude in converting anyone who is stupid enough to eat something other than vegan.

(Randy) #11

I find it hilarious that the vegans are so gung ho on replacing animal products with processed crap. They’re craving real food.

Why not just eat whole veg, fruit, legumes and grains if they’re so awesome.

Edit: I realize some do. But there seems to be a big market for this crap.

Yes, this is what I find funny as well. If you don’t believe in eggs, why are you trying to imitate them? (and do they realize this is the epitome of processed food?)

That would be awesome!