A thought occurred to me

agreed in that we can’t duplicate ever the millions of years of evolution and one can’t track what is known or changed in our bodies vs. old time agricultural techniques and plant food like those wonderful GMOs and pesticides rampant in our food. All the prescription medicines that interact with so many plant species and can’t be eaten at that time while on meds…easiest best known is grapefruit and BP meds, etc.

now again, you got it around, post your science here as I asked or you basically concede LOL I get it if ya don’t want to bother. It is a lot of work to constantly have to show your truths and your science, something we carnivores have to do all the time from disbelievers LOL
well, you get what I am saying here :slight_smile:

(Bunny) #22

And that I do, there is no science behind only eating cooked meat, if there were I would have found it? And can find no one producing it? A lot of temporary N=1s in infant stages is not science it is however placebo, paradox and biased in magical thinking.

never said the above you are talking. we aren’t talking that, we are talking what I asked you to support. deflection won’t work now LOL

asking my other post.
show all that you say in your big statement.
if you can’t I understand.

one can think, think, guess, pretend, deny or claim truths. We all know that. Just if ya had some evidence to show a past timeline and what could be a ‘hard truth’ of any of it thru back science and truth in predictions and more I would get it more as a real thing. It is fluff to me.

We are super cool spaceb you can’t answer my original post up above.
All good. I’ll just leave it at that. No use going further. I get how hard it is to support ‘fluff’ and ‘future predictions’ of what might be cause one can’t. I see that.

(Bunny) #24

One can can exceedingly work on improving there magical thinking skills,

I think I will do the latter!

(Edith) #25

This is a very interesting podcast about trying to figure out what our early ancestors ate.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #26

I would like to see the nastiness stop right here so that this thread doesn’t have to eventually be locked. We can agree to disagree with one another without being snarky. Let’s everyone do our best to be respectful. Thank you.

(Windmill Tilter) #27

Fair point. In my case, reading Dr. Fungs “The Obesity Code” and “Complete Guide to Fasting” set me up to be on a different path than the gym nutritionist recommended, but that doesn’t mean she was wrong. There are many viable paths to weight loss! The important thing is to pick the path sustainable for you.

(Marianne) #28

Agreed!

(KCKO, KCFO) #29

Truth. I did all the diets before, keto/lchf/fasting combo is my WOL, not just WOE.

(Beth) #30

I said something similar to a friend who reported that her doctor discouraged her from trying a ketogenic diet, saying that she would just regain the weight as soon as she went off it. I replied, “you mean like people regain the weight when they go off ANY diet?” We keep being told that we need to stop looking at healthy eating (whatever form someone considers “healthy”) as a diet and make it a lifestyle. The difference with the keto diet is that making it a lifestyle is actually doable!

(Susan) #32

Definitely this! I never plan to go back to SAD and feeling sick all the time, forget that nonsense =).