A great breakfast in a long time

(Karla Sykes) #1

So today I have my usual eggs and bacon but I was able to add jelly toast. Sugar free jelly and my keto bread as the toast. I haven’t had this in so long and I can’t wait to make cinnamon toast. Where I take my Stevia sprinkle attachment and some cinnamon on top of my keto bread. I think if I would have discovered this keto bread a long time ago I wouldn’t have fell off the wagon. Just like I discovered zucchini noodles as a replacement for pasta and it worked out fantastic now I don’t even want pasta I prefer a zucchini replacement. The only difference with zucchini versus pasta is you sauteed zucchini and you never boil it. I usually use my Wok

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2

I love the Zoodles. If you really like them and eat them often get a spiralizer. Saves a bunch of money. You can put other vegetables through it too like daikon radishes. I recommend the type that mounts on your counter top and not the hand held type. It’s worth the extra cost. Mine is a Veggetti Pro I picked up at Walmart for about $17 or so. Amazon sells them too.

I’m glad you enjoyed your toast with breakfast. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Karla Sykes) #3

Yes right now I have one of those cheap ones where I have to use my hand and moving around the zucchini but it works. I do want to invest in a nice one