6 Months in and 20# to go

(Elizabeth ) #21

Woohoo! This is awesome!

(Katherine Borchert) #22

Thanks for posting your entire story. It is very inspiring and motivating

(Joe Potter) #23

Nice of you say, thank you!

(Reggie) #24

Awesome job. Your story, numbers, start date, and timeline is a mirror image of mine! I got 20 more to go as well- I do try to spread the word with my experiences with KETO. Most listen and congratulate me, less says that they will try KETO, and even less actually dive in.

Got my blood test 4 months in-
No cholesterol issues, BP down, and weight down- my doctor didn’t scold me during that last visit. That in itself is huge.

Keep up the great work.

Aloha
Reggie

Start weight - 257
Current - 218

(Joe Potter) #25

Thank you, and congrats to as well… So awesome! Once you live this you got to tell folks but it can be hard for people to fully buy in and get the activation energy to toss all their “food” like Cheetos and Rice Crispies. For me metabolic syndrome was starting to hit too close to home so I dove in and because I saw results and felt better right away, it was easier to stay the path. I’m learning it doesn’t work that way for everyone. My batting average isn’t that great for getting people to commit to it, but I keep trying for those that I feel really need it and are open to learning something new. I’m putting together a short list of websites, YouTube, podcast, etc that I just send out to people that want to learn more.