5 day egg fast menu

(Lisa marie t) #1

Does anyone in pg have the 5 day egg fast menu or book.? I dont have extra money to go buy a calendar for 5 days. Everywhere I look it’s a sales pitch

(Danielle) #2

I’ve never done it… but it seems pretty straight forward. Here is a website I found that has pretty easy steps to follow: https://www.ketonedbodies.com/egg-fast-keto/

(Lisa marie t) #3

Thank you. I would need 4 more days…lol

(George) #4

When I did mine I just kept it simple. Scrambled, omelette, fried, boiled, poached, repeat LOL.

(Allie) #5

Try this one

Thanks Allie for posting this link/article, that’s the first real detailed info I have read on an egg fast. I wonder how often it’s safe to do this? Maybe I need to just follow a plan like this until I know for sure I am fat adapted and begin losing this weight :face_with_monocle:

(Lisa marie t) #7

I love deviled eggs

(Lisa marie t) #8

That’s what I was looking for the free download.thank you

(Lisa marie t) #9

Allie if u havent done keto very long they dont recommend it.im doing this to get the 10 lbs I gained off.
I want to find the menu for kickstart keto month.but I’m not sure if I kept it or threw it away

Thanks, it’s actually been 3 months for me now, but still no weight loss and no additional inches lost either. Feeling very discouraged that this WOE will ever result in a healthy weight for me, going to invest in the book Obesity Code and see if anything in there helps me figure out why it’s not working for me…(I have over 70+lbs to lose, have been strictly under 20 carbs daily, and never even experienced any dramatic water weight loss in the beginning).

(Lisa marie t) #11

I lost 70 gained 10 or so…actually more than that its 15.im emotional n mad at myself
I was 342.6 got down 274 now up 286…its upsetting
I’ve been so bad with not drinking water…I need to keep doing keto coffee every morning.
I feel so behind compared to others n I know why I’m this way.
Your inches lost will be better than weight loss

Don’t lose heart! 60-70lbs is an amazing accomplishment :hibiscus: I noticed a difference in my satiety when I skipped my coffee with HWC and cashew milk, I was hungry much sooner and snacking those days. I am pondering a few experiments to see if I can cause a downward shift, without hopefully causing a hunger issue or snapping and going turbo (little Wreck-it-Ralph throw back lol). I was trying to figure out what I am doing now that I didn’t do years ago when the weight melted off on low-carb WOE - sadly, three things popped into my mind…HWC, Avocado almost daily, and Pork Rinds - literally the things I don’t want to let go the most :weary: But if I don’t axe them, I’ll never know…

(Lisa marie t) #13

I discovered something…actually tue at pool with my aunt.i was following the kick start keto month menu …so making things from scratch…quiche etc.doing the shopping for month plan etc.i was doing good… but I dont have the papers I dont think.and every dang keto site is gimmicky n want money money money…
I do better following a plan.
But on the flip side with me working I’m missing meals n water…frustrated in myself

For some reason no matter how early in the day I am chugging water, it’s like my body saves it up so as soon as I start working… I am constantly having to take breaks to the loo. I know I’ve had plenty when I’m getting annoyed with having to stop and go lol.

(Lisa marie t) #15

That’s why I lack water during work…I’ve got the lady with me…we are out doing stuff n In car lots.its hard.i did get 2 litres in yesterday after i got home

Yes, it’s difficult drinking it all in the evening, having to get up all night is no fun & messes with your sleep! I just finished up the last of my avocado, not going to buy more for a while…which probably also means I should take a break from the avocado oil mayo too, at least I’ll be saving money.

(George) #17

Water is tricky. I still don’t know how much to be drinking. I’m very rarely thirsty but still drink upwards of 80 oz/day. I do find that it messes with my weigh ins too. for example at the end of a 48 hour fast I’ll notice that I have not lost any weight from the week prior, but I’ll take some mag citrate to flush myself out (all of which at that point is liquid), and the next day, like clockwork, I’m down 3 lbs., and keep those 3 lbs off. This has happened several times. Damn water weight lol.