2019 Low Carb Denver/Boulder Carnivore Conferences

(Roy D) #1

I just learned about the following conferences in the Denver CO area;

1. 2019 Boulder Carnivore Conference - 03/07/2019 (Thursday) hosted by Amber O’Hearn
  1. 2019 Low Carb Denver - 03/07/2019 (Thursday) thru 03/10/2019 (Sunday)

I believe the Low Carb Denver conference replaces what was previously known as the Low Carb Breckenridge conference. The Low Carb Denver and Boulder Carnivore conferences are both listed to occur on Thursday (03/07/2019), but the Low Carb Denver meeting begins at 6:00 pm with the following description for that night; The meeting kicks off on Thursday evening March 7, 2019 from 6-9pm with registration and welcome drinks at the resort. Presentations on Friday, Saturday and Sunday so both conferences can be attended back-to-back. The agenda for the Denver meeting is posted on the website, and appears to be as impressive (if not more) than last year’s meeting at Breckenridge.

I attended the 2018 Low Carb Breckenridge event, and was impressed that the conference’s focus was on medical aspects of Keto (vs. vendors attempting to sell items). Hope the 2019 event is along the same lines.

There is a $20 savings for early registration in the month of December for the Low Carb Denver event.

Travel from Denver International’s Airport to the hotel hosting the event should be relatively simple with the hotel’s proximity to the airport (maybe by Taxi, Uber, Hotel Shuttle, or Light Rail?)

I noted these events on Jim’s Beating Obesity YouTube channel (see discussion starting at ~ 6:30 in the video);

KCKO
rkd999

(KCKO, KCFO) #2

Yes, a thread was already started for the Boulder Carnivore conference:

(Janet) #3

For anyone who is a member of DietDoctor, you can watch the LiveStream of Low Carb Denver for free. If you are not a member, you can sign up for a one month Free Trial and cancel anytime.

Started this morning, Dr. Georgia Ede was great. Coming up this afternoon is a real highlight, talks by Gary Taubes and Dariush Mozaffarian DrPh, then followed by a panel discussion with them both.

The entire schedule is at: https://lcd19.sched.com (in MST)

(KCKO, KCFO) #4

Thanks for the heads up Janet. I did the carnivore con. but there are several presentations I would like to see from the Low Carb Denver one too.

(Janet) #5

Also…“It will be possible to watch the livestream during the next few weeks. All presentations and transcripts will then be posted separately during the upcoming few months.” Earlier today before the Livestream started, I could watched yesterday’s talks archived on the side. Now Dr. David Ludwig is speaking.