10% loss + stall (female)

UPDATE! my stall finally broke with a 3.4 lb. loss this week! didn’t change my routine at all, I just let it play out. This was a NINE WEEK stall :flushed: Feeling better than ever. I lost serious inches from the last time I checked, one month ago. .75" from my neck, 2" from my waist, and 2" from my hips. I’ve realized more than ever that hormones are everything, I blame them solely for this stall. My body just didn’t want to let go. I’ve been having a terrible time with lady things, shark week, estrogen, and the whole bit. I think the fat release has been reeking havoc.

KCKO! :muscle:

(Arlene) #22

Wow, nine weeks had to feel like forever. Yes, perhaps that’s a bit over-dramatic, but I’m impatient by nature. 2" off both your waist and hips is much more substantial than the 3.4 pounds, in my book. It usually takes quite a few pounds for me to see a 2" drop off my waist. Congratulations.

agreed. that’s why we can’t focus on the scale. 2" is massive.

(David) #24

I gained a notch on my belt a couple of weeks ago, but have gained weight for 3 Weeks. This week I feel like I have almost gained another hole.

I agree not to get too hung up about the scales.

(Omar Newsome) #25

I would keep an eye on the hair loss. That can also be contributed to under eating along with cold extremities and mood swings.

Great job staying the course, I’m glad it paid off for you!!!
KCKO