What’s your motivation?

(Jamie Brown --Carnivore Revolution) #21

Firstly my main motivation was losing weight. No surprises there, however I realised that through keto my depression and anxiety went away. Now I’m on carnivore and have never been better honestly, my motivation now is to help others realise this WOE. No other ‘diet’ worked.

(Robin) #22

Get it, girl! I was a FenFen user back in the day. It was like my high school years of taking speed…loved it, all energy, no sleep, no eat, much partying. Then found out part of it caused heart attacks. To show how ridiculous we can be about our weight, I would have kept on talking it if I could.

(Kathy) #23

My Motivation, to take action and stay with it and see results.

My new, now old Dr’s exact words : Has anyone every told you your are
Type 2 D??
Me: shocked!! Thank you walk in clinic for not bothering to following up on my lab work!
The old; if you do not hear from us all is ok.
I started Keto and IF the very next day, that was just over 13 months ago.

A1c 8.7 down to 5.4
Rh-arthritis gone
34 pounds gone, now on maintenance and can never imagine changing how I eat.

Cheers

(Robin) #24

Thanks for your testimony. Very inspirational!

FenPhen was awesome! That stuff was definitely speed… and I’m an energy / cortisol / stimulant junkie! You can still get Phentermine, they just can’t combine it with Fenfluramine anymore. I don’t believe any of that was ever a problem, just like the morons that tried getting energy drinks pulled years ago because they were “dangerous”… YA! “Dangerous” when some idiot teen drinks 8 a day maybe, but let’s punish everybody for it!

Was overweight, pre-diabetic (when I caught it and already lost like 30lbs) and had a dad-bod! My kid was like 2 at the time and I swore all that crap was over and given I’m a little older (for my area at least) for a now 7yo, I said I didn’t want to be an embarrassment to my kid as he got older, at least until he was a teen and turned on me anyways… So diet fixed, and kick the crap out of myself at the gym. Was around 250 at the start if that decision (about 300 at my worst), went down to 190’s (looked like crap down there), now back up to 210-215 range for now and pretty sure I just broke the 10% BF barrier, so far so good!

Can never go back! For my mindset there is no happy medium, I can be a complete lunatic about it, or I’ll fall apart again. So lunatic it is!

So happy to hear carnivore is working so well for you!!