What did you take a photo of on your walk today? (feat. CHUNK)

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #365

Ok; not a walk, these are from my bus ride across the island.

That’s a Canadian for ya.

My teeth are shivering just thinking about it. :grin:

(less is more, more or less) #367

Ran in the great outdoors, with the mild weather.

(Running from stupidity) #368

:metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

yes I’m out of likes again. stupid software

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #369

Walking across campus between meetings. I work in this building. Nice clear day in VA.

(Karen) #370

Seriously lovely building. The buildings today are like the boxes these jewels come in. Thanks for sharing

(Allie) #371

These exciting street lights so I can report them as not working… :joy:

(less is more, more or less) #372

Another glorious Durham NC morning

(Candy Lind) #373

I LOVE your hikes!

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #374

And back home:

(Diane) #375

Took me a minute to figure out what I was seeing. What a beautiful, interesting photograph!

(less is more, more or less) #376

I bet your arms are tired. :wink:

(Candy Lind) #377

Cute pooch! Yours?

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #378

Yeah, I like the abstract quality to it. Visually abstract, but actually a representation of a mass of humanity.

Millions of people living their lives down there. Beautiful, peaceful and sparkling from above. Loud, busy and dirty at level. (My Chinese friends commented how clean the streets are in the Philippines. I noticed how clean, and pretty, the bathrooms are. Even highway rest stop bathrooms were clean with nice art on the walls.) But I’m happy in my gritty city, too.

(bulkbiker) #379

Yes he’s miniature labradoodle (Australian Service Dog) called Boris…and yes he’s very cute (most of the time)

(Running from stupidity) #380

A former boss had a Labradoodle, but I’ve never heard them called “Australian Service Dog”.

(bulkbiker) #381

Allegedly
https://www.labradoodles.co.uk/dog/chocolatesophie/
This isn’t the breeder of Boris but that’s what they are known as here in the UK… special labradoodles!

(less is more, more or less) #382

Meet Holly

She used to be my walking and running buddy. Years ago, we’d go on 5+ mile long runs. When my now college freshman daughter would have her soccer practices, Holly and I would walk for miles as we waited for practice to finish. Then, later, while my son had his football practices, Holly and I walked for miles and miles, waiting for his practice to finish.

I used to love, and Holly loved, our walks. However, which is not unusual for pits, Holly has developed arthritis in her left “elbow” leg joint. Now we limit our walks to the necessities.

I really do miss my walking buddy. She loves the fireplace in lieu of our walk.

Lovely :heart_eyes:

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #384

Kept noticing bugs this weekend for some reason…

43628363_1941364555912074_5332834806628414885_n