What did you take a photo of on your walk today? (feat. CHUNK)

(Alex ) #243

Is that a UFO behind you Teri?!

(Teri) #244

I wish. Would have made for a more interesting photo.

(Alex ) #245

I like it! It’s arty and mysterious!

(Teri) #246

Thank you. When it comes to photos you can never go wrong with weird lighting and a dog.

(Alex ) #247

… and a UFO :slightly_smiling_face:

(Teri) #248

:joy: ain’t that the truth. If I happen to see anymore UFOs :flying_saucer: while I’m out I’ll be sure to snap a photo of them for you.

(Alex ) #249

Ditto… I’m all over it… Might need to up my magic mushroom levels, but they are zero carb … it’s all good

(Teri) #250

This got me

But yes, I would assume you would need some powerful MMs to fully take in and appreciate the experience of a UFO sighting.

Well it’s 4:30am here so I have to go to bed. Otherwise I’m gonna start having my own hallucinations. Enjoy your morning/afternoon/evening… wherever you may be.

(Running from stupidity) #251

Aussie music icon? Or Scottish scrounger?

XT1A2685

(Kristin) #252

Is it possible she has food allergies?

(Running from stupidity) #253

Maybe, but if so she’s developed them out of the blue, she’s been fed the same thing for the last decade.

Hmmm, I wonder.

(Kristin) #254

I had one of my dogs allergy tested. Her symptoms were mainly licking her paws/legs. Vet said that was typical of food allergies. She did test positive for several foods. Feeding her a limited ingredient diet and avoiding the foods did help. She also tested positive for some environmental allergens, but changing the food helped a lot.

Also, animals can also develop allergies later in life, just like us.

Might be worth looking into. Gotta be better than living off and on with the cone of shame!

If you don’t want to get her tested, you could try food trials of limited ingredient diets.

(Allie) #255

Rainy walk.

(Running from stupidity) #256

Constable Chunk reporting for duty

That’s too cool! When I saw one wandering in Holland Park I almost fainted. Really awesome to see.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #259

On my way home from soccer. I usually fast on Mondays (and maybe Sunday) so I’ll feel iight and energetic for the game. But today I went to a friend’s house knowing I’d probably have to eat something, but it wasn’t a meal time so I figured just a snack. She make me fat bombs!

ooooo, I wish we had a vending machine like that round our way!

From Friday - this is a view of Ford Canyon in White Tank Mountain Regional Park:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #263

Not a walk but outside my work building. Nice light just now.