What did you take a photo of on your walk today? PART 2!

(Ellen) #141

Happy birthday Chunk!

(Little Miss Scare-All) #142

Happy Birthday, Chunk!

(Jane) #143

Happy Birthday, happy dog!!!

(Susan) #144

Happy Birthday Chunk, you adorable doggy you!

(Diane) #145

Happy Birthday CHUNK! And many happy returns!

(Trish) #146

OMG these pictures are awesome. Such beauty and cuteness.
I went for a bike ride today and took this pic about 3 km from home.

(Ashley) #147

Happy birthday chunk! I hope you had a great one buddy!

(Randy) #148

Happy birthday CHUNK! ! ! !

(April Harkness) #149

('Jackie P') #150

Happy Birthday Chunk!:birthday::cake:

(Jane) #151

My Heavenly Blue morning glories are FINALLY blooming! I planted them and double pink ones at the same time and both grew rapidly up the fence. The pink ones have been blooming for 2 months now.
M

I bought some untreated seeds for next year in hopes of having better results.

(Diane) #152

I’ve loved morning glories ever since I was I kindergarten and tried to take them to my teacher. They didn’t survive the trip on the bus. :yum:

You and my mother would have really bonded over your flower gardens!

(Jane) #153

Awww… that was sweet of you.

I fell in love when I grew them when I had my first vegetable and flower garden when I was in high school. I just threw the seeds in the ground and before long was pinning them to the wooden fence. The COVERED it with blue flowers every morning and eventually spilled over the back to my neighbors side.

One day I was out weeding and heard my neighbor in the yard so I called to him and asked if the flowers were bothering him and I could cut them back if so. I got a resounding NO! from him LOL - they were enjoying them also. :cherry_blossom:

(Jane) #154

I love talking gardens to other gardeners. It is a lot of work (hubby does most of it but I pitch in on the weekends) but worth it for the enjoyment I get out of it. We do a lot of bulbs to cut down on the work. And my zinnias are amazing - they do really well in my climate and all I have to do is till up a space, throw the seeds in the ground and forget about them. I have a watering system on a timer so only have to weed from time to time. The grow over 2’ tall and bloom for sevral months in large showy groups.

(Ellen) #155

Last Friday we got buffetedy by the side of a typhoon heading to China, no rain but very windy, they finally moved the cars today.

(Allie) #156

Scary @Elle79 :slightly_frowning_face:

('Jackie P') #157

Bloody Nora!

(Susan) #158

Oh wow, that is scary, I hope no people were hurt? =((

(Ellen) #159

Thankfully no one in the local area was hurt but there were a few in other parts of the island that were, fortunately no fatalities, saw some bits on the news of places hit worse, trees flying down etc :frowning_face:

(Susan) #160

Well I am glad that there were no fatalities but that is still very scary and dangerous. I am certainly glad that you were not hurt =).