What did you take a photo of on your walk today? PART 2!

(Susan) #101

@KHAN

You should check out @Shortstuff Alli’s Accountability thread, she posts a lot of her animal pics and stories on there as well, and lots of Chunk too =).

(Allie) #102

Taken just now for you :grinning:

(Allie) #103

Big fuzzy bumble bee :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Randy) #104

YAY!!! :grin::heart::grin:

(Susan) #105

Chunk is very photogenic and seems to really enjoy having his photo taken, too cute (he is smiling and everything!).

That is a humongous bee, wow! I have never seen one so large.

(Allie) #106

I think a queen looking to make a new hive but she’s hurt and can’t fly so will live in my garden now.

(Allie) #107

She’s actually flown off! I hope she’s OK! :heart:

(Karen) #108

Early morning walk

(Susan) #109

Me too! I hope she finds a nice group of bees and can make a new hive!

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #110

My doorbell camera just captured a hummingbird at my red door.

(Ashley) #111

Oh my gosh that is too neat!

(Karen) #112

Ran into a pretty good sized bear on my walk this morning. You’ll have to imagine it because my camera, in the dark, would not take a satisfactory picture. It was about hip-high, and stopped dead in its tracks and looked at me for a long time trying to decide what I was. I held still and then started backing up. It went across the road and headed up into the woods.

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #113

Karen

Glad you are safe. Nice rainbow.

('Jackie P') #115

Spent a lovely day in Rye, East Sussex.! Visited Lamb House [20190806_123925|375x500]

(upload://lMKS7CzazYhIoqlxdIm9LbWRdq0.jpeg)
My favourite place, walked a lot, browsed the antique shops, and of course … I bought a mirror! OMG i don’t know where I will put it but I love it!

(Susan) #116

This is lovely, how on earth did you get it home?

My bucket list is to go to England one day and see all these majestic homes, castles, Buckingham Palace…might never happen but I have been dreaming about it since a child. haha.

('Jackie P') #117

Haha, luckily it fitted in the back of my car! Like you are with sparkles, I am a magpie for antiques and vintage “stuff”!
If you do come to England @Momof5, be sure to let me know, I would love to meet you and cook you a meal! I have a comfy guest room too.

(Susan) #118

Awww, that is so generous and kind of you, Jacqueline! It won’t be for a few years down the road, but it has always been my dream holiday =).

('Jackie P') #119

Oh my! I can bearly imagine this !:astonished:

(Diane) #120

:rofl::rofl::rofl: