What did you take a photo of on your walk today? PART 2!

('Jackie P') #41

Today I took Mum to Sheffield Park! Instead of walking I had the chance to take mum round on this buggy!

It was a lot of fun but a bit scary at times as I’m pretty sure I took it "off piste " a couple of times!
She told a passer by that she hadn’t had such fun since she went on the big dipper at Blackpool😂
It was a beautiful place
Later on we went to Heavens Farm and I did the nature trail through the woods. It was lovely but I got a bit stressed as I thought I was lost! I was a bit as I walked 3 1/2 miles instead of 1 1/4. The map was crap. It was beautiful though.:slightly_smiling_face:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #42

What is that TRYDAN? Is it motorized? Looks cool for mum transportation.

('Jackie P') #43

It was a double buggy, electric, they loan them free at some National Trust places. They are like gold dust so we were lucky to have it for an hour!
I had never used one before but it was fun! Except for a couple of occasions when I had to reverse :joy:

(Randy) #44

About time we got some CHUNK in this thread!!! :star_struck::+1:

(Allie) #45

Taken specifically for you @KHAN :grinning:

(Jane) #46

I had to look him up! It is a red-spotted purple admiral. They don’t all have the red spots on their wings as this one doesn’t.

(Jane) #47

Set up on a local river to watch the fireworks display starting in a little over half an hour.

Us keto-fied ones parked waaaaay off and walked carrying our chairs and bug spray. No sweat! Won’t have to sit in traffic after it is over since this park only has one way in and one way out.

(Jane) #48

Fantastic show!

(Allie) #49

Morning Chunk yoga, he’s a happy boy :smiley:

This random mug that someone left on a random fence post next to a random field… :thinking:

(Karen) #50

Gorgeous jewel tones! I’ve never seen one here

(Jane) #51

Sunflowers starting to bloom. It was hard to get a good shot with them swaying in the wind.

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #52

So nice.

(Brennan) #53

The camera didn’t quite capture the pastel colours accurately. Still as beautiful night for a walk :wink:

Tides out…

(Jane) #55

Gladiolas winding down - sure were pretty while they lasted.

Zinnias going strong in the heat. So simple and cheap to till up a small spot and sow some seeds.

('Jackie P') #56

That is a beautiful garden :grinning:

('Jackie P') #57

I had to nip home for an appointment so took mum for the day out! She sat at the cafe while I walked along the seafront. I do this walk most weeks but it looked particularly beautiful today😊

(Jane) #58

The tomato on the left is a variety called Golden Strawberry. Looking at the shape I now know why they named it that!

(Jane) #59

Got a 1941 Mercury dime today in some change back.

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #60

Very cool.