What did you take a photo of on your walk today? PART 2!

(Keto Koala 🐹) #464

@Shinita wow, such beautiful photos!!! I miss pines and the colours of the flowers are gorgeous.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Max) #465

Uploading: 380DD793-F745-4749-9B48-EDCE8FBEC1EB.jpeg

a beautiful spring day in Tokyo ~

A beautiful spring day in Tokyo ~

I haven’t seen any irises yet
 I have just a few but they bloom much later.

One little but pretty pine tree, different time, two lenses, two very different viewpoints and the same slightly disappointed photographer. I look at the photos and I see the pine is pretty but I could make it significantly better. I don’t want a better photo enough to work on it but my inner critic can’t shut up. It was horrible being a not talented and lazy beginner artist (if I can call myself that, I just tried to draw and failed) for years, my critique skills are the best by far. It’s better than being delusional and ridiculously bad and proud but it’s still hard.

I took too few photos so it’s not really good either but it’s a beautiful flower!!! We have a few every year.

I always loved houseleeks (what. we call this stone rose, more fitting IMO). And I found funny that the greengage flower fell on top of it :stuck_out_tongue: It’s just a silly shot, made on a day when I grabbed the macro lens and took a lot of shot of everything in the garden. Or of many things, at least.
kovirozsa

(Keto Koala 🐹) #467

@Shinita Once again, beautiful photos.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Jane) #468

Another azalea shrub blooming. Love these new colors they have cultivated

(Doug) #469

Amen! We had some of those orange ones. Unfortunately, the deer loved them too.

Rode my bicycle this morning
 Went to the meat market and was craving a great big honkin’ steak, but when I got there, the meat in the case looked like it was about 2 days old. Asked for 2 freshly cut T-bones. He said, he would cut me two new steaks when the others sell out. Didn’t get my T-bone for today, but I saw some pretty things

I saw a Mango tree that was growing mangos like grapes! In clusters

And I saw this real pretty palm tree
 It’s trunk fronds curl when the frond falls off

Mangos growing like grapes

![842E233D-9ED5-4A31-9CBD-D1544C939547|375x500]

Interesting palm tree
!(upload://YLcG0M9c06Jc6EoXjsfwcbliyJ.jpeg)

Ripe coconuts full of sky juice

(Jane) #471

I was on my front porch and heard the familiar buzz of a humingbird. It was getting nectar from the azalea flowers so I grabbed my phone and snapped a pic. It had a beautiful red throat but of course I only got a side shot and it blends in real well with the foliage. I added a yellow circle to make it easier to find.

(Ashley) #472

I love humming birds :slight_smile: :heart_eyes:

A few days old photos from my garden
 Maybe one day I don’t want to show everything (no, it’s far from everything), I am afraid what happens when I will have fruits :smiley: I revived my very tiny hobby photographer self a few weeks ago :smiley: I am not pleased with my results yet but it’s fine.

Apple flowers:
almaviragb

I don’t know the name of this plant but I have some and I like it.

Violet close-up. They are everywhere and in war with my sorrels, sometimes I feel the need to step in

Sour cherry flowers, I hope we finally will have enough sour cherries this year

meggyvirag

My small honeyberry bush is blooming too. It did it last year while being super tiny but the few berries (they ripened extremely slowly) weren’t particularly tasty then.

szazszor

(Keto Koala 🐹) #474

@Shinita beautiful and my favorite is the Violet. SO cute!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

('Jackie P') #475

I only have a small walled garden but it’s been my sanctuary this past week. I am no gardener, but just now my clematis looks lovely :blush:. I don’t have @Shinita beautiful photographic skills :hugs::hugs:

I went for a walk yesterday and for the first time I felt really uncomfortable. I counted 12 police cars and sirens seemed to be a constant background noise! But I did get this snap of Worthing pier

Tara was taking her time today, so we had a slow stroll through our neighborhood, I picked a few flowers and tadaaa, we have a queen :wink:

(KCKO, KCFO) #477

The flowers look so lovely. And that beach is not crowded at all. LOL.

(Jane) #478

First Iris of the season. More to come!!!

(Allie) #479

On my walk with Chunk this morning

(Jane) #480

Three goldfinches on the bird feeder and one waiting their turn on the hummingbird feeder

These aren’t today’s photos but for some reason I didn’t bring them earlier
 It’s from a real walk, not from my garden! I visited a nearby forest lately. For some primrose but this bunch contains other species. Not only flowers :stuck_out_tongue: As I found some of the cats almost in the beginning. The two boys, doing what cats do, definitely not practicing social distancing:
kitties

He’s the young one, being unusually majestic (and having the focus on his farther ear instead of the closer eye, I am aware but I can’t help it now):
kicsi

And he’s the way bigger, older one (they are both adults but with different sized bodies and different personalities), being somewhat goofy:
goofy

Various flowers and something extra:

lep

These are the same plant:

hericstermes

I love this macro lens :slight_smile:

(Keto Koala 🐹) #482

@Shinita Awwww they are such beautiful photos as always. I had a Tomcat that looked like that. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cat2::cat:

(Jane) #483

The last of my azaleas blooming.