What did you take a photo of on your walk today? PART 2!

Hubby uploaded the video of the fox so I could post it… can see much better in the video if you full screen it. (also can see how close he actully is)

(hottie turned hag) #22

OMG where do you live, Paradise? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Stunning location and smooshable snouts, I love you for giving your dogs a great life :heart_eyes:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #23

My girls and I used to do puzzles when they were growing up. My oldest (26 yo) gave me two puzzles for father’s day. All three of us (wife, daughter #1, myself) put the first one together. Next one is going to be way harder.

We have started playing more card games as well. We play rummy with house rules. (We call the Detroit rules). We are all very competitive and laugh and cuss and yell and do lots of fun family interactions playing cards.

(Susan) #24

@Shortstuff

Oh wow, Allie, I hope that you can help the gosling heal. You seem to be a Female Dr. Dolittle with the animals; though, so I am sure you will be able to work wonders with this little creature =).

Everyone’s nature and pet pictures are beautiful, the scenery is Wow! That fox is cute but scary being so close…

@daddyoh

Nice puzzle and that was neat the girls keeping up tradition with the puzzles and what a nice family hobby to engage in. Have fun doing the other one together.

(Jane) #25

(Susan) #26

Cute chickens! I hope that they will lay beautiful, yummy eggs for you. I also hope that your cute kitty will not try to kill/eat any of them…

(Diane) #27

That cat looks like he/she is stalking something. Fortunately, it doesn’t appear to be stalking the chickens… yet.

(Jane) #28

She is my best huntress… but when it comes to my chickens… my head hen Gracie chases HER off!!! She takes no crap from Leah Leah.

(Jane) #29

They should start laying soon. They have a great diet. Laying feed and fresh water. Access to the meadow and garden with unlimited bugs and grass!

(Susan) #30

That must be hilarious seeing a Hen chasing a Cat! hehe.

('Jackie P') #31

Today Mum and I went to Nymans Gardens.
Mum took a trip in the buggy

And I walked around the gardens
And then did a walk in the woods, which was my favourite, so peaceful!

(Karen) #32

Farewell to Maine

(Diane) #33

What a beautifully composed photo. Thanks for sharing!

(Allie) #34

I tried to get him to pose on our morning walk today but he was intent on burying his head in a bush for a scratch :joy:

Scotland actully :smile: east coast just south of Aberdeen… will be heading to the west coast in a few months for holidays… its even better over there.

(Karen) #36

Finally……
My peonies have bloomed

('Jackie P') #37

Wow what a beautiful place to live!:hushed:

(Jane) #38

On the rug on my front porch this afternoon

(Karen) #39

Exquisite! What kind of a butterfly is it?

(Allie) #40

Nothing beats a good back scratch on a warm sunny morning :smiley: