What did you take a photo of on your walk today? PART 2!

(Doug) #222

There has been quite a period of beautiful, settled weather lately in the midwestern U.S.

(Allie) #223

The best combination in the world for Chunk, peanut butter and Greek yoghurt.

(Susan) #224

I am glad that Chunk is happy and looking healthy and like his adorable self =).

(Randy) #225

That’s a good boy!!! :heart:

(Allie) #226

“Yoghurts mummy? No I doesn’t sees any yoghurts” :joy::joy::joy:

(Susan) #227

Hehehe =). I didn’t know that dogs even like it =), so cute.

(Steve) #228

A beautiful 30C day floating around the islands listening to the Dudes.
The maples are starting to turn in Muskoka and the birds are flying south. We will be leaving the quiet cottage soon for busy Florida.

(Susan) #229

Oh lovely! Do you stay in Florida all winter?

(Steve) #230

Yes Susan, we have a house on the southwest coast and stay for 6 months. It’s pretty action packed compared to the cottage

(Susan) #231

Wow, that is lovely, 6 months in Muskoka and 6 months in Florida, very nice =).

(Jane) #232

If Katy grows into her tail and ears she’s gonna be a big girl! Of course being a Maine Coon I expect her to be :heart_eyes_cat:

(Susan) #233

I bet she is thrilled to have you home, she looks happy and content. Such a pretty kitty =).

(Jane) #234

Two of the three catclan bonding. Grumpy old man (Max) is holding out… but Katy will win him over at some point.

(Jane) #235

Last night was our first night home and Katy had slept all day. And she was wound up when we got home, so excited.

The kitty olympics started around 3 am. Snuggling against my bare skin and loud purring started around 3:30 am. Hubby got up at 4 am and managed to get all the cats into the family room so I could go back to sleep.

I made sure Katy didn’t sleep much today and now she is crapped out on the bed so hopefully tonight will be a bit more restful.

(Susan) #236

Aww that pic of the two of them is adorable.

(Jane) #237

:grinning:

I didn’t get a pic earlier but Katy was stretching her legs out and poking Leigh Leigh in the butt and LL didn’t flinch.

Baby steps

(Jane) #238

In my next life I wanna come back as a cat with someone as tender-hearted as us as “staff”.

(Jane) #239

“Dogs have owners… cats have staff”

:rofl:

(Susan) #240

Hehehe =).

(Diane) #241

Yet those are definitely “I’m suspicious and keeping my eyes on you” ears (at least a little, with one ear flattened like that).

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: