To Each Their Own

Some days healthy eating is more challenging than others.

(Allie) #22

One thing a lot of people just don’t seem to get though, is that if you make a post asking for feedback you will get what you ask for and chances are, it won’t be what you want to hear.

(hottie turned hag) #23

#TRUTH

(Empress of the Unexpected) #24

I was good. I held my tongue.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #25

@Regina :crazy_face: :tongue: :grin: Are you implying I was a bad boy? :cowboy_hat_face:

(Allie) #26

I wasn’t being good, I just couldn’t be bothered wasting time on it :joy:

('Jackie P') #27

Psst. Sometimes it’s good to be bad😈

No doubt, this is an inescapable fact of human interaction, but we all can work on addressing issues with respect and civility.

The Dudes have given their blessing on a wide variety of topics that can be discussed here, with one caveat: civility.

I’ve heard many here say they didn’t think David was being rude or aggressive, and I would agree, but Maia had only been on the forum for a month, and depending on how much time one spends on the forum, that may not be a lot of time to know David’s personality very well.

David, I think you’re a super guy, and would LOVE to sit down and share a meal, or two, with you some day. But I spend a lot of time on the forum, and I probably read everything you write.

I would hope that everyone here thinks I’m a nice guy who loves and supports the members here, but I have certainly put my foot in my mouth, and said some stupid shit that has offended others.

There are certain things I’ll say to someone I’ve known and communicated with for over a year, that I will not say to someone who just joined the forum.

When we have an open forum like this, the wide range of possible perspectives are inevitable. It’s up to each one of us to decide how we’re going to approach those ideas when we’re confronted with them.

This is my recurring thought: With everyone who comes to the forum I’m curious what value they might bring with them. If we approach every new member who has an idea, seemingly “out of left field”, like a nutcase, then we’ll never know.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #29

Back at you brother, I have a great love for the person you are and your kind and thoughtful heart. I’ll definitely check in on the next road trip that brings me through Amarillo TX. and we’ll feast together. :cowboy_hat_face:

It’s a deal! :+1:

(hottie turned hag) #31

I would have to be paralyzed or senile to be made to enter TX on any premise BUT I’d be there in spirit; both you fellas rock
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #32

Heck - no - I consider you a Pillar of the Community! I love your advice. But I also love a good trainwreck and was looking for the thread to see what you had to say? Has it been deleted?

(Empress of the Unexpected) #33

A neighbor’s son came to visit for a few day. He has been keto for over two years. Lost weight, looks younger, all that good keto stuff. He also spends over $300 a month on keto-related products, and I’m not talking Insta -pots here. (Oh, and he declared me “dirty keto” for not jumping on the product bandwagon.) I asked him point blank why he was not just eating real food. He said he could not get the mental clarity without all the bells and whistles…

Alas, when a member wishes their account and posts deleted it renders any topics they created unlinked by forum software because there is no original post.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #35

@Regina It was, I think @x-Dena-x and I took the change of the topic to spam as a signal for free for all spam humor. :grin: I thought it took the topic into a better territory at the time and was having a little bit too much fun for my own good, sick puppy that I am! :cowboy_hat_face:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #36

I was defo trying to lighten the mood with a great big group hug!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #37

@x-Dena-x I hope that I don’t need to post my response to that suggestion again Dena! :rofl::rofl::grin::cowboy_hat_face:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #38

Well you know I wouldnt mind! :rofl::rofl:

(Running from stupidity) #39

In what is NO DOUBT an amazing COINCIDENCE, the new batch of #thingsbeingspammedabout has JUST gone live! The universe is a crazy place.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #40

I’m putting in my order NOW!!! :cowboy_hat_face: