Strange Body Odor (update July 6th 2021)

I’m already testing that as I type this. This is day two of not taking the fish oil supplements.
I will report back in about a week on if it helped with the body odor.
These Keto forums help so many newbies or an already Keto person like me. To get answers to their questions. Keto can be very bewildering in itself. Tack on sudden unusual side effects from foods, supplements or any type of things that can come up on Keto. People want answers
I found out I had a very bad allergic reaction to a collagen peptide powdered supplement. It was a very frightening experience with heart palpitations. So I asked a question about allergic reactions to collagen here. I received many responses and info I probably couldn’t get anywhere else. It gave me the chance to figure it out and I immediately stopped the collagen. So now my collagen allergic reaction thread is here on this forum in case someone in the future has the same problem come up.

First let me apologize for not coming back sooner. I have been trying to get back to this forum. But for some reason my internet or something was not letting me access this site? I finally was able to access the forum today July 6, 2021
Updating my conclusion on the fish oil supplements causing my body odor problem. The fish oil supplement indeed was contributing to the body odor. The fishy smell was mixing with already occurring ketosis odor and causing a even bigger arm pit smell.
I stopped taking the fish oil supplements a few days after I posted my question here about my over the top arm pit odor.
It took about 2 weeks for me to see a significant reduction in the body odor. But it’s a blessing! No more ugly odor! However during this time I also realized that my 1 year weight loss stall had come to an end. My body had kick started a new phase after 2 years and 6 months on Keto, I’m carnivore now and OMAD, something which in the beginning of Keto I said I would never accomplish. But look at me, 2 years 6 months, carnivore and OMAD.
Anyhow my stall ended sometime this past spring. My body kicked into high gear, my weight began dropping again. I’ve put on quite a huge muscle gain also in the past 6 months. My body is getting rock solid in some places.
So my body seems to be in high ketosis mode now.
So my conclusion is my body odor was from my Keto (ketosis) and the fish oil supplements.
I’m happy to report all is well in the smelly department.
I still think fish oil supplements are important because I don’t eat fish. So I’m gong to try the krill supplements. The krill is much smaller, so in theory, maybe less fishy smell? Time will tell