Potassium Citrate?

I work out regulary and I’ve had symptoms of low potassium and its gonna be quite hard to get adequate potassium, seeing as avocados are now out of session. Also apparently the RDI is 5000mg and this equates to about 10 cups of kale. I just can’t do that. I’m just wondering though if it will be safe to take Potassium Citrate. Dr. Eric Berg sells an eletrolyte powder with 1000mg of Potassium Citrate per serving and he recommends taken about 4 servings a day to get all the potassium. He said this form of potassium is very safe in the body

But I’ve been reading online and a lot of sites say high potassium levels can be dangerous

Potassium citrate is a big ingredient in DIY soylent. My recipe calls for 7000mg, and top recipes have anywhere from 4000-14,000mg:
https://www.completefoods.co/diy/recipes?tags=Ketogenic

Can it be dangerous though?

My opinion only, but the easiest way to up potassium is to add “No Salt” (it’s all potassium). I just sprinkle some on anything I’m cooking. I also have the lite salt (salt and potassium) that I use to make @Brenda’s ketoaid. Keto eating flushes our electrolytes, it’s why we need more now. I wouldn’t go over the way over the recommended daily amount, but then I’m pretty sure I’m still not quite hitting the recommended daily amount.

Dr. Berg recommends at least 4,700 mgs daily. I’ve read if you eat keto you need at least 1,000 more than that per day. I’m just aiming for 4,700 per day with supplements and food content.

Brenda’s ketoaid recipe— KetoAide homemade