New Admin - Fiorella

(Becky) #21

YAY! In addition to your wonderful recipes, your post about the power and need for ketofest brought me to tears!

I want to give you a big hug right now, Becky. Thatā€™s how I feel, too.

(Becky) #23

Laughing, yay! I will take that hug at Ketofest! I know I will be there! Iā€™m hoping my 75 year old aunt who no longer takes metformin, and 12 year old niece who was diagnosed as prediabetic two years ago will be there with me.

All of our lives have been transformed by Keto! Our family reunion (scheduled for the same weekend) was cancelled, but Iā€™m thinking it will just be relocated to ketofest!

Couldnā€™t think of anyone better suited! Two thumbs up @Fiorella!!

(Michael Wallace Ellwood) #25

@Fiorella - Llongyfarchiadau! (Cymraeg - Welsh :wink: ).

A warm thank you to all for your wonderful words. I LOVE this community and I LOVE you all. An important change is happening - and we are all in it together, converting the world, one mind at a time!

(Michelle) #27

:thumbsup: YEAH!!! Glad you are now officially an admin. You are always so helpful and knowledgable, that I already thought you were an admin! Well deserved recognition.

(Lucrecia) #28

Awesome and fabulous bunch of humans you all are!!

(Cheryl) #29

Great choice! Missed this recipe so Iā€™m glad you refreshed it. As much as being able to do artificial sweeteners would be great, they just donā€™t agree wirh me. And more to the point, Fiorellaā€™s comments and posts are always positive and helpful!

(Antwan Kee) #30

Congratulations!!!

(Carpe salata!) #31

Belated congrats @Fiorella

Love your photography, recipes and insights :heart:

(Becky) #32

I keep watching for Fiorellaā€™s. I havenā€™t seen her on the boards for months. Does anyone know how she is? I miss her and her posts!

Well Done Fiorella!