Mobile app is available

(Sandie Dean Hales) #21

App is doing the same for me

(Mark Anthony Spiteri) #22

All the app does is send you notifications which is helpful if you are tracking your posts.

(Sandie Dean Hales) #23

All fixed stupid me was logged in on chrome lol

(Cathie Condon) #24

I downloaded the discourse app. It cannot find Ketogenic forums. What’s with that?

(Richard Morris) #25

You need to add the www. to www.ketogenicforums.com

(Cathie Condon) #26

Thanks Richard - finally copied and pasted. Yeah. All set now. Didn’t feel right labeling myself a legend so chose Loyalist- but have been with you on FB. Thanks for all you do for us, your a Saint!

I too get the “Sorry, you do not have the required trust level to access the user API” error

Can someone up my trust level a bit or how do I do that? Thanks

(Richard Morris) #28

Use the web version for about 15 mins and you’ll be good to go

Thanks

(Candace) #30

Happy to have found this! I’ve been a part of the Facebook group, but mostly reading and soaking in the information. I’m sad to see it go, but excited about the “why”. I got the app going, and look forward to being more active, here

Quick question, did I miss the deadline for getting the Legacy title?

(Jamie Hayes) #31

Am I right saying that the IOS app actually diverts to Safari, or is it a true native app?

(Richard Morris) #32

I believe it embeds a browser but manages surfacing forum notifications to your phones notifications.

The ember platform they use was designed to be responsive on a mobile platform - so the forum scales based on whether you are using a browser on a desktop, Tablet, or Phone. The only thing really missing from being an app is surfacing notifications.

(Richard Morris) #33

No you’re just in time. I’ll run a script later this month to update everyone here so far to Legacy and then newbies from then on out won’t be able to see the group #resources:saved-from-facebook

(Candace) #34

Excellent! Thank you!

(Jamie Hayes) #35

Thanks Richard. It works well.

(Ashley Haddock) #36

Oooh then I’ll feel important. :grin:

(Kathy L) #37

@richard & @carl
I just helped a friend download & sign up on discourse on her iPhone (only access for her) & after logging out & attempting to re-log on -got this message also. Can you help? Her user name is “Lakin”

(Richard Morris) #38

Fixed. She should be able to log on via the mobile app now.

(Kathy L) #39

Yep - works! Thank you!!!’

(joievawter) #41

Ok, I need this app so I will be more active on here.