It's not looking great for schools...Your plans?

I’m in a weird position of being completely out of sync with my usual political party and it’s given me a different view of all of it. In the US it seems like everyone - on both main sides of the debate- feels like they’re in a minority sounding an alarm that most folks aren’t listening to, and that policy is going in the opposite direction.

Been like that for a LONG time! I think anybody that actually pays attention and gets there info from reliable sources (and more than one) and never “social media” notices pretty quickly both sides are equally insane at this point. I’m Libertarian, I have liberal leanings, I have conservative leanings, I believe in the constitution and our rights. That’s all it should be. Have your own ideas and base decisions on actual actions and policy and not the letter that follows somebody’s name.

This school stuff has gone 100% political, complete BS, kids need to be left out of childish political pissing matches.

that is so it…and with any ‘big issue’ we run across and it all falls into that real fast. good post If!

closed #24