I might have found the answer to sweet cravings

Well of course first of all we have to keep the carbs very low - the lower the better. Even artificial sweeteners make for an insulin excretion and insulin makes for carb cravings. So when we do keto strictly, then we can already notice a difference in appetite and for example a loss of hunger in general. But it is a problem with keto to avoid anything sweet! And that is where it sometimes gets harder. I thought that I could get by with artificial sweeteners and have noticed that they make for a weight stall in myself. Its that pesky insulin.
And now I have found THIS. “Bitterliebe” . It is a company which makes liquid bitter aroma drops. Like the kind you use with a pipette. And when you put some of these drops on your tongue when you feel that sugar urge - BANG - the craving is gone. I was amazed. Thats how it worked with me at least, and they advertised it as such. This was like at 7pm. Maybe 3 hours later I took another 2-3 drops on my tongue and I didn’t need anything sweet anymore and went to bed satisfied. Made it to the next day without giving in to the craving.
I am not sure but I think it might work along these lines: humans have 4 kinds of taste buds: sweet sour salty and bitter. When we think back to the times of cavemen who foraged in the woods- if they put something in their mouths that tasted bitter- it was usually a sign that something was poisonous or moldy or just not healthy to swallow. So our bitter tastebuds were almost like a safeguard against eating some poisonous plant. So all I can say is that when I put those bitter tasting drops on my tongue- I completely lost my appetite. Immediately! I was astounded.
If anybody orders them let me know how they worked for you. My friend ordered them but she hasn’t received them yet. I want to know if it works for you too.
GOOD LUCK MY KETO FRIENDS!

(Michael - When reality fails to meet expectations, the problem is not reality.) #2

@amwassil
Yeah- the drops that I mentioned in your thread were the ones I finally ordered. And to my astonishment- they seem to work! Not to disappoint anybody- but they don`t taste like beer. More like Fernet Branca “digestive”, or Schnaps. But without all the gibberish about hormones that we cannot feel directly- I directly felt a loss of craving - like immediately. All I can say is: wow.