I have insomnia

(Denise) #41

Now that sounds like a fun vacation, and active, very active :crazy_face:

thanks and I hope your gym day was good…so tell us, how did it go for ya?

remember too those an hr or 2 at the gym isn’t a full day of using up that good ol’ energy.

make your day ‘emcompass’ moving all through it ya know.

this chore, that chore, relax a bit but then go for a walk or gym, home relax some, out to garden or XYZ or ABC or go volunteer at a place or go get a very easy part time job that suits you. I think movement, truly is key to life honestly. See I hit it too. I was massive movement to almost NO movement after we sold off so much farm equip and got our ducks in a row ya know and then I was like…omg what do I do now LOL and I felt it. that lack of energy but it also felt so good to be a slug HA but in the end slug body starts to dull the slug mind too and in the end I HAD to fight up against the slug call and move move move and if forced, make yourself do it to use that energy and muscles and work the body I found it did draw me more that way again, but yea I had to work at it LOL

loved water skiing and tubing too!

See you sound like me. We ‘did things’ with horses, boats and water skiing or I did cross country ski when up north, no snow now in my area I live, and then we needed ‘outdoor activities’ etc. to MOVE US and excite us. I was never a crafter, or chef type, or photography, or any more sedimentary type activity. But as I got older we sold the boats, we moved, no snow to ski, farm shut down and my horses are done cause I wanna travel more and any farm pets are a noose around my neck to travel, but how much can I travel with kid senior yr heading to college next ya know. I just found me ‘so off’ center but forced me back into life thru just figuring out things that I could stand to do to use the energy and use my day best I could to suit me.

you need that too GG! you gotta fill the void and sometimes that sounds so simple yet so darn hard, well it was for me :wink:

I think US outdoor types from horsey set to water babies find when we are off our game or it isn’t as convenient to ‘do our things’ without what we need to do what we enjoy becomes a struggle.

Like I read people love to sew/crochet and all that stuff. omg that would kill me and never want to do it but it suits them SO well ya know. making blankets and more for donations to charities to keep people warm, knitting mittens and scarves for charity work and helping others thru that type of craft but that was never me ya know. Now it is like, if my kind of activity set has changed, NOW WHAT and I kinda still am having issues with that.

but in the end I want travel when kid in college so ‘this is my movement’ is get out on the road in the RV and boondock, hike state parks, do more metal detecting, I wanna go to Crater of Diamonds state park in Alabama and dig up diamonds and just move outside. So I got that sluggy kinda thing going on too ‘waiting’ to find what suits me again.

you will, work thru it like me and while a wild ride trying to find what suits us again, we find tons of crap activities we don’t wanna bother with lol

hang in, you got this!

(Denise) #43

I slept so good lastnight, even better than the 6 hours night before. I’m moving, I’m in and out of here at least 4 times a day with a walk-about the property the apt. w/Mimmie the dog, then to the gym somewhere in between those. Quite a few house-chores I have a do those so not much just sitting. I also have a bicycle basket ordered and it will go on my hybrid-bike (trail or roads) so I can take Mim with me. I’ve put off ordering that because I just had to spend more than I thought to get a good one :wink:

Lastnight I slept straight through the night from around 9:30 pm til 5 a.m. When I woke I could hardly believe it. All I took at bed was my magnesium, but yesteday I also had one in the a.m. as I got my new bottle and had enough for full days dose :wink: I’d only been taking half a dose til my new bottle arrived but honestly, my lack of sleep was coming on before I had cut back on my dose.

Good to see you and yes, I am working on it every day. I don’t enjoy being tired out from lack of sleep, and man, are my workouts going better as well!! I forgot about the cross-country skiing I got to do once in my 40s! I loved it, pretty much anything outdoors is fun to me and sometimes wish I had my very, own home but the cost of that would be too much for me on upkeep, and also I love my freedom now too :slight_smile:

super duper. You feel you and what ya need forward. this is it GG, keep on truckin’ literally forward and ‘find your personal balance’ cause WE ONLY got today ya know, tomorrow is never a guarantee so what we make out of our day is critical in a ‘cosmic sorta way to think’ :wink:

and you know what, YOU ARE super duper LUCKY that Mimmie can do for ya. I know small dogs can’t support that LONG walk unless they are younger but I LOST my side kick. Our doggie Bolt the Papillion is now older, on big seizure meds and NOT the same dog. I try to walk him into even just our pasture as energy use for him but he is ‘basically a drug addict now’ and I SO MISS the fact he was so active…walking up an entire mt. straight up, like 3.5 miles at full speed the little dog went…now I can barely get him to the damn mail box ya know.

Our side kicks mean alot, well they DO to me ya know. I am a big dog owner thru the years and dismissed ‘little dogs’ til kiddo wanted one and here he is and that little held up.

what age is Mimmie? IF YOU CAN use her and DO for her all in you guys can do so much together cause I took our little doggie in the past to be my side kick and he SO kept up til now he cant and ya know, I super duper realize IF the side kick, muttley ain’t up to it I kinda found me also playing off.

So think of ‘goals for your dog’ cause she literally is a universe factor…give her energy use goals and that uses your energy also! We can’t think of our side kicks we need to move forward as just ‘there’ but we have to give alot to them and when we do that, believe me they flourish more. My Bolt was nothing but the happiest on trail sniffing new life and I literally worked off him being so darn happy.
the straight up mt trail I loved with him we did won’t ever be the same now but in the end ‘if we give to others in our life’ be it critter or human’ we find ways forward to find us also…and to me that is a stellar way to live and thrive.

More power GG. Just keep on going! Find what ya want and make it go down!

(Denise) #45

She’s 5/6 and I plan to keep her well. Exercised and a good diet and I read as much for her health as I do for mine. My Earthclinic has a whole pet/animal section I use.

I am sad to hear about your doggy Fangs :cry: I have one goal for sure, and that is for her and I to live our live possibly avoiding the pains and lack of strength, mental and emotional deterioration through diet and exercise, supplementation if needed. She gets her powdered egg-shell I make for her, a bit of nutritional yeast, flaxseed and chia seed with her half ground beef or ground venison, half excellent kibble brand, and organic pumpkin.

You have a good day, and I will carry on here. The air was so refreshing this a.m. and we had just a tiny bit of rain which I love :slight_smile:

your dog is a carnivore yet I read plants mostly LOL
did ya research meat only for your dog :slight_smile: :slight_smile: not sayin’ ya ever have to do this but it is a point to consider! in that mine is raw meat as many carnivores are and we think IF we dump veg from our bodies that don’t suit us will all the grain or and seeds be cool for our pets. Muttleys require protein and fat tops like us.

AGAIN never ever say change her menu but research what a carnivore eats back in the day, the wolf from which it came would never chuck down chia seed or pumpkin…NOW that as a go to research thing ya know, never sayin’ if you dont wanna change or do that then super cool :sunny:

yea we got a storm last night by now Hurricane Ian hitting west gulf is gonna nail us soon. days of rain to come but the poor souls in its path…ugh

OOPS!!! sorry sorry you are keto plan and not carnivore and my mind typed carnivore info here LOL…so…I am so carnivore for carnivore beings that I forget sometimes, bare with me please :flushed: sorry your Keto values and my carnivore values sometimes won’t mesh LOL all good I hope!!

(Denise) #47

That’s ok, I use the seed and nutritional yeast for extra fiber. I can tell by her poop if it’s “not just right” LOL! Whatever works for each person/pet. We go for her nail-clippins, and a yearly physical for her so we’ll see. Last one came out very healthy, and she feels good. I love how she stretches, reminds me how much I need to do that as well :wink:

yea they do show us a ton in life if we watch and ‘get it’ :slight_smile: all my livestock on my showed me so much of real life for sure.