To push past a stall, you can try
- Reduce or eliminate artificial sweeteners to keep your insulin low.
- Eliminate dairy and nuts since both are very easy to overeat. I was able to reduce my daily caloric intake by about 300 without affecting my hunger at all.
- Try one meal a day, 1-2 day fasts and occasional feast days to assure your metabolism that famine is not a threat.
- Try total carbs instead of net carbs. Dr. Westman says total carbs is precription strength keto and net carbs is over the counter keto.
- Stick to real food as much as possible. Fat bombs, keto bread, keto cake etc won’t do you any favors if you are stalled.