Dental Decay Resolved?

I avoid tooth decay by brushing twice a day: upon waking up and right before sleep. I also use a tiny brush between teeth everytime I brush my teeth. I use an electric toothbrush, the cheapest OralB and generic brushhead replacements every few months.

Unfortunately, I had bad gums years ago. They’re much better now, but the improvement happened already before keto. I think keto definitely helps, because I suspect the gum bacteria love sugar. Die, bitches, die, starve! Lol

(Laurie) #43

@Corals , you mention interdental brushes. I started using these recently, and they make such a difference. I had so much junk between my teeth, and more food particles are deposited daily.

I don’t like the more expensive interdental brushes (the ones that resemble a tiny bottle brush, with plastic bristles sticking out of a wire core). They bend and become useless in no time.

I prefer the cheaper, disposable ones.
AC_SY400

I have these, too, but I like the thicker ones for two places where my teeth are apart. But I get them super cheap. It costs me about 1 euro per month.