Christmas conundrum - Yorkshire pudding

(VLC.MD) #21

There is no single Keto roadmap.

Be open to experimenting.

Enjoy the challenge.

(brian) #22

Check out Daisy’s posting which has Taffiny’s Yorkshire Pudding recipe

I haven’t tried it yet but am going to test it when I get back after Christmas.

(Ellen) #24

Thanks Brian, I’ll give that a go once am back home.

(Jack Brien) #25

I find that such a sad thing :frowning: I had some shortbread the other day, quite depressing.

(Jack Brien) #26

I have always found in the past (his will be my first ketoesque Christmas), that I always put far too much on my plate in an attempt to try it all. This year I shan’t bother and will just eat what I really want. I’ll try a tiny bit of the things I fancy, just to make sure they are worth eating, before I fill my plate

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #27

My sister cooked a lovely meal yesterday. I stuck mainly to the turkey and the broccoli, but I did try a dinner roll, made from my grandmother’s famous recipe, for the nostalgia of it, and it was fortunately not as satisfying as I would have wished, so I didn’t feel tempted to have any more. I also enjoyed a couple of pieces of delicious pumpkin pie—not the crust, just the custard (it had sugar in it, but my sister uses less than the recipe calls for). But so far, I have been able to resist the apple pie long enough for my nephew to take care of most of it!

(Ellen) #28

Sounds good Paul :grinning: I did have 1 YP and it was tasty but not OMG must have more tasty. Fasting now as not at all hungry, meant I got to feed the little one whilst everyone else had brekkie & lunch.