Cheat days

I’m sure its different for everyone but, personally, for this lifestyle to be sustainable means me doing a lot of cooking. That way I come up with alternatives to the things I’ve previously largely denied myself in an effort to stay slim. I have sweets, but I make them myself and I use sweeteners instead of sugar, almond flour instead of regular flour etc. There are thousands of gorgeous keto pudding and sweet recipes online so the next time you feel like a ‘cheat’ have a browse and get cooking.

It does get easier, in the beginning you look at all the things you can’t have and feel deprived. Soon you’ll start to see all of the wonderful things you can have without feeling bad afterwards. Overcoming a lifetime of guilt associated with eating high fat foods takes some doing but soon you’ll be experience the joy of slapping vast quantities of cheese or cream or whatever takes your fancy on a plate in front of other people and see the look of incredulity as they wonder how the hell you keep so slim!

(Natasha) #23

This is exactly how I feel!