Brand new and full of questions

(Jessica Lavoy) #21

Oh do they cost money? Im not doing too good financially these days :frowning:

(Ron) #22

There free, here’s some. Click on this link and then click on the episode you want to listen to.

(Leslie) #23

All of the podcasts that I listen to are free. The platforms are free. I never pay for any of them. However, there are some places associated with some of the podcasts where one can donate to one’s favorite sites :grinning:

(Jessica Lavoy) #24

Thank you!

(Jessica Lavoy) #25

Thank you!!

Hey Jess,

Give us an update sometime. You’ve got a lot of adversity that you’re facing so it would be great if you could get some encouragement/accountability through the forum. Hope you’re making progress!

(Jessica Lavoy) #27

I think I’m doing ok so far today is day 7 and I’m down 5 pounds! I’m tracking all my macros but still having a hard time keeping the fat and protein under, I keep going a little over. I’m feeling a little bit better but still kinda tired. Hanging in there though :slight_smile:

(Ron) #28

Keep your carbs under. Protein has flexability and over some doesn’t hurt a thing, and until you are fat adapted it is good to be at or above your fat macro so your body has the dietary fat so it can learn how to use it for energy instead of sugar. Your doing great.:ok_hand::wink:

(Jessica Lavoy) #29

Ok good! Ty!