Are zombies ketogenic?

conversationstarters

Hmmm…

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #22

“hair loss” … only if done wrong… my hairstylist always asks me what I’ve been doing to double/triple the amount and volume of my hair…

Has a Vegan created this chart? sounds so negative :joy::joy:

I’m experiencing hair loss at the moment, and it seems to be a common occurrence with other people on the forum as well. Saying that, it’s not specific to keto but rather from any change in diet and a side effect of rapid weight loss (I lost 44lbs in 4 months). But I do know it’s not permanent and it will grow back (hopefully thicker as you say)

And no, I created this. I’m not negative about keto, I’m just being cheeky. :joy::joy::joy:

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #24

Uuuups, sorry… :sweat_smile: me and my big mouth…
Well I had hairloss at the beginning too… but I was fairly malnourished back then. figuring out my zinc, magnesium and Vitamin requirements helped a lot…
Of course I don’t know how stuff changes for men though :thinking:

Yeah…I’ve been called many things in my life, but never have I EVER been called a…a…VEGAN!! (for shame!!) :wink::laughing:

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #26

I know… about the worst possible insult :scream::scream::scream:

I swear I will be more carful with the V word from now on :bowing_woman:

:joy::joy::joy:

Was it really called “head cheese”?

Yep. It’s called head cheese because back in the 1700’s the word “cheese” wasn’t used just in reference to diary items, but instead referred to a process of forming ingredients into a loaf, pressing it under weight, and chilling until solid. This was known as “cheesing.”

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #29

An essential part of cheese-making, from what I have read. So cheese is really cheesed milk. Huh.

I can see how putting people under pressure might get them cheesed off, so to speak. :grin::grin:

SAME HERE! :grin:

I was listening to Tara Couture describe head cheese and how easy it is to make. Plus the resources, pigs’ heads, can be obtained for free. Delicious!

In my day job I work in the animation universe.

Came across this short clip from an animation competition. Made me think that zombies will definitely take over the Earth. (look how the pitiful human protects his cake :zombie: ) Yes, Reality and I had a messy divorce some time ago.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #33

I like eating brains. Kind of like tofu made from fat. You can flavor them however you like because they don’t have much taste on their own. Second nutritionally only to liver. Probably the best source of DHA around. :cowboy_hat_face:

Cheryl's 90 Day Carnivore Challenge: Started on Nov 01 going through to Feb 29, 2020