Anyone else think Dr. Fung is kinda hot?

(Dawn) #1

So I am in love with Carl and Richard (major crush), but now I am really crushing on Dr. Fung. Love his voice, love his sense of humor oh… and love the fact that he may be saving my life.

Listening to all of his podcasts and just read his guide to fasting. I am so intrigued by using IF and EF through my keto journey for weight lost. His point about CICO is really hitting home with me. The most successful I have ever been with weight loss was about 3 years ago when I got down to 212 pounds (still not good for someone only 5’3"). I exercised myself to death, felt bad and kept reducing my calories every month or so. I started with 1800 calories per day and eventually dropped to only 1200 calories per day WITH about 300-500 calories of excercise (@ 700 calories net). My metabolism had dropped so severely that the only way to lose weight was to eat very little. And even eating at that low calorie mark wasn’t working. It was awful. Once I hit the 212 mark, I stayed there for 6 months, no matter how hard I exercised. I couldn’t reduce my caloric intake any lower because, there literally was nothing left. I introduced some HIIT and dropped about 5 more pounds. As soon as I stopped exercising like a maniac, all 40 pounds quickly came back and brought about 25 friends with it. But this was not my first experience with CICO failure. Weight watchers was the same experience. Jenny Craig was the same experience, QWLC was the same experience. And every single time the stall came at 212 pounds. My body really likes 212 (which is still a super unhealthy weight for me). You can’t imagine how depressing and hopeless I felt. I thought I was a complete loser with no discipline and no will power. Even though I knew the donuts were killing me, I just couldn’t put them down. Dr. Fung, Butter Bob, Keto Christine, 2KD and all of YOU helped me realize that I wasn’t a loser, I just was committing insulinocide (i made that word up) and it needed to be corrected. My hormone imbalance was much greater than my will power. My sugar addiction was much greater than my discipline. Dr. Fung let me off the hook and helped me stop blaming myself. So of course, now I have a crush. =0)

This time around, weight loss feels different. I feel very in control. Fasting + keto are extremely powerful tools. This is going to be the key to going lower then the 212 mark. So far, I am Down 28 pounds in 55 days. Smooches and flirty winks to Dr. Fung.

(VLC.MD) #2

He is 1/2 of a Fun Orgasm.
/runs
“Not my joke”. [link]

(Michelle) #3

Love it!!!

(Darlene Horsley) #4

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: