You know you're a ketoer when

It looks like you enjoy salami. I like making sub wraps with it from time to time.

(Jane) #1240

We do! I live in a rural, remote area and the store is a 3-hr round trip that carries the good stuff so we stock up when we go.

(Mg ) #1241

You watch EVERYTHING EVERYONE else eats. I am an eye roller… A snickerer… I think “that’s so high in carbs!” I would pack on two pounds overnight eating THAT. :rofl:

(What else is there to talk about?) #1242

My kind of grocery cart!

(Scott) #1243

I was ridiculed for saying that I notice what others put in there cart or on the belt. I got comments like “you think you are so superior” “they may be buying for someone else” etc. What, I can’t make an observation? The guy in front of me with his collection of processed crap including five gut busters of Mountain Dew looked over my stash and then made eye contact, yeah I knew what he was thinking.

(Karen) #1244

Oops, wrong thread.

(UsedToBeT2D) #1245

My wife gave away the bread maker today! She never gets rid of anything.

(Mg ) #1246

I do feel superior. Trying to live healthy, and strong. Not being a burden on tax payers for insurance premiums. Caring about my family, and wanting to instill good healthy eating in my grand baby. It’s hard work, And I feel superior I have the strenght, will, drive, and tenacity to achieve it.
Yep, I absolutely feel superior. It’s one of the hardest decisions a person can make.

(Give me bacon, or give me death.) #1247

155d7b4f6b937759df37986ca3e6cdfe

(Candy Lind) #1248

My hubby and I have been doing this ever since we started using HWC. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Lori Calhoun) #1249

You know you’re a ketoer when your daughter turns to you and says “Mom, Butter is not a snack!” you let her know it really is a good snack.

(Karen) #1250

(charlie3) #1251

When I noticed that every item in my shopping cart had only one ingredient. For 2 weeks, 18 lbs non starchy vegetables, 12 avecados, 12 tomatoes, half gallon of cream, 2 dozen eggs, 10 lbs ground chuck, 4 lbs salmon, 2 lbs coffee, pint of olive oil.