You know you're a ketoer when

(Complete legend) #1076

Maybe it’s the liquid-butter drinkers who don’t?

(Jane ) #1077

When you walk out of the butcher shop with a giant beef heart and have no idea what you are going to do with it - but you are giddy with excitement.

My dog tells me when she hasn’t had enough fat in her (raw foods) diet by eating my lip balm.

(Karen) #1079

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

(Just add butter) #1080

Switch it up a bit. You know you’re a ketoer/IF/ADF/EF when your kids set the dining table for dinner and ask “Dad are you eating tonight?”.

(Clare) #1081

You know you’re a ketoer when your notebook at work is covered in greasy splodges of various fat! :laughing:

(Ketopia Court Jester) #1082

You’re welcome.

Love that meme, I can hear the voice.

(Ketopia Court Jester) #1083

Testify!

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #1084

… You consider marrying someone for their last name only (Bacon) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Hyperbole- it’s the best thing in the universe! ) #1085

You know you’re a ketoer when you use the bun to clean your fingers after you have deconstructed your burger.

(Renu ) #1086

True…:yum:

My mom always taste tests the meatball dough before frying them, she loves raw meat despite nor being carni.

And I noticed tgar I’m a ketoer today when taking a shower. The small amount of water I got in ny mouth tasted sweet. Almost as if someone had tossed a heap of xylitol into my hot water tank.

(Hyperbole- it’s the best thing in the universe! ) #1088

Forgot my grocery bag…

The other pocket has cheese.

(Janelle) #1089

Ha ha! I did this one time at Aldi with two small containers of heavy whipping cream and a few other keto friendly items because I forgot my reusable bag and didn’t want to buy a plastic one.

(Jane) #1090

When your table at the local steakhouse looks like this before the steaks come out:

Rolls untouched and salad croutons left in the bowls :grinning:

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #1091

You know you’re a ketoer when you buy your pants a little tight on purpose but at the end of the month they are a little loose.

(KCKO, KCFO) #1092

Or you bought a pair within two weeks ago, that fit perfectly fine. Today you put them on and they are starting to look and feel baggie, and you have not lost even a lb.

KCKO

(Jane) #1093

I should add: you know you are a veteran ketoer because we used to request no croutons or rolls so we wouldn’t be tempted. Now, we don’t even pay any attention to them.

(Raj Seth) #1094

True dat! I can cook bacon, beef jerky, sausage etc. for the fam. while being fasted - and not tempted. Most recently, I made steakhouse grade ribeyes for the kids, and my wife and I remained fasted. Had our ribeyes the next evening, off the fast.

You erase all the cooking shows covering how to make Pate a choux, Xmas cookies, desserts of all kinds and other carbage recipes which creates 50% more available recording space on your recording device which was previously at 92% full!

Just did it this morning. I figured I was fooling myself by holding onto all that ‘info’ and to further my commitment, I need to reinforce a permanent Keto WOE. There will be NONE of that poison in my diet from here on out…ever.