You know you're a ketoer when

(Jerry) #1056

yeah sure you are one lucky keto dieter haha

(Anjum) #1057

I buy chicken skin by the pound at Whole Foods. Dry it in the fridge on a cooling rack on a baking sheet, with a baking powder, salt, garlic powder and dried herbs mixture. (1 tsp baking powder to 2 tbs mixture of a salt, garlic powder and dried herbs.) Let it sit for 2 days, cook in a 400 degree oven for about 15 ish minutes until its done to your liking of crispiness. The seasonings can be worked to whatever flavors you desire. They never stick around long enough to actually get stored. So I cant tell you how they keep. They are crunchy and I suppose pork rind like. I have never had a pork rind. They are satisfying when you want a a traditional potato chip or tortilla chip. Or just want to increase the fat. They do not do well with any kind of added ghee or butter. They don’t become as crispy.

(Sophie) #1058

Have you ever tried just frying them in a pan? Super simple and really delish.

(Anjum) #1059

Uh no. Bcz I’m that over thinking salmon going the other way. HA what a novel idea! Just fry it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I will do that !

(Sophie) #1060

Jesus, please don’t tell me that we have Another Engineer on this Board! :rofl::laughing::rofl:

(Anjum) #1061

Nope not at all. Just someone who has had a life where nothing ever good comes easy. :roll_eyes:

(Kirk) #1062

I worked in engineering offices for eight years as an electrical designer and automation programmer. I’m not an engineer, but self-taught and many courses and opportunities through my career.

Anyway, when my team would meet with a customer, someone would sometimes refer to me as an engineer. I’d say, oh no, I’m not an engineer, all my stuff works. My engineer friends loved me.

("Leg fallen off? Fast for a week! (Two weeks if it’s both legs. DUH)" - JUICE, 2018) #1063

:metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

(Daniel Winter) #1064

You Use Bacon to wrap your bacon, which is part of your 7 bacon layer burrito.

(Even a lazy person can be a Keto) #1065

:metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

(Katey) #1066

I literally busted out laughing at work!

(Troy) #1067

When I just got a Devotee Forum badge today :slightly_smiling_face:

(Sophie) #1068

Happy Anniversary Troy!

(Ellen) #1069

Happy ketoversary Troy!

(Troy) #1070

Thank you @JustPeachy @Elle79

(Darrin Ritter) #1071

there isn’t going to be a lot of love for someone who’s dietary advice has kept someone in an fat body for decades, anyway this is a humour post so I can deal with a bit of distain[quote=“baconmecrazy, post:8, topic:7350, full:true”]

I also loathe Christopher Columbus and Descartes.
[/quote]

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #1072

You know you’re a ketoer when on Christmas you try a regular Godiva chocolate and think hmmm🧐no flavor here but sweet, I need me some extra dark.

(Laura) #1073

Just the other night, I was wondering if I could eat a spoonful of bacon grease right out of the container. LOL. I opted to make a couple eggs scrambled in it as my bacon grease delivery method. I have never wondered that in my entire life before (I was craving some fat).

I hunger for coffee with cream. And I know it’s the coffee and the cream

(So much bacon, so little time) #1075

You mean there are people who don’t? :astonished: