You know you're a ketoer when

(Troy) #995

When I’m cleaning my car ( lazy attempt if that ),
And no longer find French fries stuck in the seat crevices or camped out Under the car seat
Many times, there for days or months :rofl:

And of course, the shredded cheese and lettuce particles stuck to just about every car metal and fabric part :smile:
a permanent accessory, not factory installed

Awe…those memorable late night drives thru binges :sweat:

(Irian) #996

Avocados, Lemons, Tomatoes … but one bowl is plenty! Mine is now mostly full of teabags for fasting days :joy:

(Mike W.) #997

You’re talking about Taco Bell, aren’t you? :joy:

(Carl Keller) #998

Did your pillow have teeth marks in them? :stuck_out_tongue:

You know you’re a ketoer when…it’s midnight and you’re so energetic you feel like running around the block a few times.

(When in doubt, keep your carbs under 20g) #1000

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(Troy) #1001

You are correct :smile: @MiKetoAF
Yup
Taco Bell…or crunchy taco shrapnel as I call it officially

(#inforthelonghaul, KCKO, KCFO) #1002

:joy::rofl::joy:

(Jennifer) #1003

My dog is also keto… errr grain free anyway. LOL

(Carl Keller) #1004

There’s a really good chance my next dog will be named Keto. :sunglasses:

You know your a ketoer when you go to the bathroom for the gazillionth time but are happy about it cause you know you’ve lost some more weight that day.

(#inforthelonghaul, KCKO, KCFO) #1006

Too damned true :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(Daisy) #1007

When you read that sign as keep calm and keto on

(Jane) #1008

You find a bunch of broken eggs if you shake too hard!!!
:rofl:

But it does work for peeling them.

:anguished: … Um, ok… Were you like, mad at the Eggs? :rofl:

Guess a new rule should be; Shake them vigorously, but with a little more compassion? :smile: … Not sure if @DoggieMom has had that issue yet? But she loves doing them this way and says it cuts back on peeling time big time. :slight_smile:

(Jane) #1010

LOL. No, just had a lot of stuff going on. Sous vide roast on one counter from the day before… boiling some eggs for deviled eggs for dinner on the stove… I was making a double batch of soap so had my oils heating up, fragrance oils and mica colors staged, goat’s milk and lye mixing under the vent hood, and checked my iPhone for how to shake my eggs to make them peel easier… guess I shook them too hard!!!

:laughing:

You stare at the toaster and can’t remeber how many years it’s been since you used it. (The rest of the family still do).

(says keto isn't complicated. Sorry, but it just isn't.) #1012

Ours is in a cupboard downstairs in my wife’s office. It’s a halfway house for things that are heading out the door, but they’re stopping there for a few weeks/months until we’re SURE we’re not missing them :slight_smile:

(So much bacon . . . so little time . . .) #1013

As long as eggs haven’t been washed, they don’t need to go in the fridge. They have a natural coating that keeps them fresh. Commercial eggs in the U.S. must go in the fridge, however, because they have all been washed.

Putting unwashed eggs in the fridge will actually make them spoil faster.

I obliterated the eggs when I tried this.