You know you're a ketoer when

(Ketopia Court Jester) #365

Confession: I had to stop buying it. I love Romaine but the shit disintegrates faster than spit on a hot sidewalk.

(#inforthelonghaul, KCKO, KCFO) #366

Just crisp it, take a salad spinner, wash it and spin dry. Place leaves in a container with a tight fitting lid. Keeps for at least a week, if you don’t eat it all by then. It would never last that long at our house.

(Ellie Baum) #367

You know you’re a ketoer when

You find nothing unusual about the bread graveyard on your plate but your friends give you odd looks during a pizza only event.

(Jeremy Storie) #368

When you get the cream cheese out to make a fat bomb and just end up eating it with a spoon :drooling_face:

(So much bacon . . . so little time . . .) #369

When you find yourself drinking the bacon juice straight out of the frying pan, instead of keeping it to cook with.

(Ketopia Court Jester) #370

Good god, you must have lips of steel. I have to wait until errant drops have solidified and cooled on the counter top before licking doesn’t make me wince.

(So much bacon . . . so little time . . .) #371

I do wait for the pan to cool, silly! Of course, I did learn that the hard way (ouch!) . . . .

(Ketopia Court Jester) #372

It’s far more fun imagining you as some sort of steel-lipped keto superhero chugging hot grease to refuel between battles.

(So much bacon . . . so little time . . .) #373

ROTFLMAO! Love it!

(Becky) #374

Wow! You are serious! I’m challenged yet to eat cold bacon from the refrigerator…lol!

(So much bacon . . . so little time . . .) #375

No need to eat cold bacon! That’s why God created microwaves! :bacon:

(Ketopia Court Jester) #376

Address? I’ll come take care of that pesky cold bacon for ya, show you how it’s done.

(Becky) #377

Laughing, yes, I do microwave my bacon currently. I feel like I will be Keto grown-up when I can eat it cold! I guess I just have to keep practicing, cause I share a lot of things, but I don’t want to share my bacon! Lol!

(Linda Culbreth) #378

Love your wording? Are you a writer/author?

(Carpe salata!) #379

Probably just a regular steel lipped superhero.

(Ketopia Court Jester) #380

@justme @Peter Yup and hell, yeah.

(sips bacon grease)

(Sophie) #381

You know you’re a ketoer when it’s nearly dinner time, all you’ve eaten today is tea and 2 hard boiled eggs and then realize that you’re not very hungry. But eggs for dinner would be nice, so call it day 1 of an egg fast and keep going!

(Mary 🌹 ) #382

Yes!!!

(Mary 🌹 ) #383

Yes!!!

(Linda Culbreth) #384

You know you’re a ketoer when you find a jar of pickled pigs feet at the “Dents Makes Sense” store for $1.50 AND a can of whole baby corn for 75 cents And you came back a few days later and find another can of whole baby corn And a jar of almond butter with nothing but almonds and salt it in and you are more excited about your finds than you have been since Christmas.