You know you're a ketoer when

(G. Andrew Duthie) #345

is where I started.

(Khara) #346

This is great! Thanks for the link to this discussion. Lots of tips and methods to try!

(Bacon, Not Stirred) #347

Though, I have honestly considered it…

(KCKO, KCFO) #348

I only take my own Cholula hot sauce and pink salt to restaurants. Snacks and drinks I leave behind.

(Susan) #349

Met a friend at Panera Bread today and wished I had brought some of my homemade blue cheese dressing – the Green Goddess salad just isn’t the same without it!

(Ben) #350

You know you’re a ketoer when you finally find a use for your fruit bowl…

(Sophie) #351

Dayuuum! I need to get me some of those to hand out for Halloween!!! :joy:

(Linda Culbreth) #352

Are they in the USA?

(bulkbiker) #353

Doubt it Mr porky is a UK brand… my favourite too

(Linda Culbreth) #354

bummer!!!

(Mike Glasbrener) #355

You go to the grocery store while fasted to buy your kid carbage and yourself… carbonated water.

(Sophie) #356

Double Bummer! Mr. Porky Scratchings would have been right up my alley for Halloween handouts, and I could have partaken even!!! :cry:

(mike) #357

PattyW, they do, it’s an old pyrex dish with a glass cover. Holds almost 3 pounds worth!

(mike) #358

They do! :sunglasses:

(Linda Culbreth) #359

JustPeachy, we shall cry together in our :bacon: ! Sniff, sniff, sniff!

(Ketopia Court Jester) #360

You know you’re a ketoer when you use bacon as the chip and solid bacon grease as the dip. For breakfast.

(Ketopia Court Jester) #361

You know you’re a ketoer when you lick your lips and realize that lip gloss you’ve been wearing all morning is actually bacon grease.

Wait a minute, I could be onto something here…

A keto-er friend of mine refers to his fridge’s “crisper” drawer as the “rotter”.

(Sophie) #363

OMG! I Love that and I’m stealing it!!! :joy::joy::joy:

(Sophie) #364

You know you’re a Ketoer when, on Sunday evening, you finally sit down to a lovely crafted salad that you carefully created on the previous Friday evening for a picnic on Saturday, that you never consumed because you opted instead to have BBQ Ribs (ZC And Hell Yeah, Who could resist!), and although you vowed whole heartedly to have it for dinner that evening, you Didn’t because you weren’t Hungry!!!

You know you’re a Ketoer when your lettuce wilts faster than you can eat it! :roll_eyes: