What did you take a photo of on your walk today? (feat. CHUNK)

(Running from stupidity) #163

OK, so I took this on my phone :slight_smile:

At the markets, buying a few veges, but mainly bacon, salami and eggs. (Not from this shop.) And some spices.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #164

(Empress of the Unexpected) #165

'Tis the season - but when I was a kid it was the day AFTER Thanksgiving.

(Running from stupidity) #166

How about waiting until halfway through December? #atleast

(Empress of the Unexpected) #167

I’m with you on that one. When I was a kid Halloween was special. We wore our costumes on Halloween. Period. When my daughter was young, they had a million costume events prior.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #168

Is there a hashtag for “stop trivializing every holiday with commercial interests?”

(Running from stupidity) #169

Yeah, it’s right next to the one about not basing dietary guidelines on cherry-picked studies from people who just want be famous no matter what the fallout.

(Troy) #170

Slightly OT
@Regina. Thanks for the reminder!!!
Wanting to give it a visit. How is the House of Eggs cafe/restaurant - any good?

Per the reviews , is it really all what is said or “cracked” up to be? :rofl:

(Michelle) #171

I talked my family into a walk. Hubby and daughter left me with the slowpoke!

(Allie) #172

Frozen cobwebs and my spoilt swan :joy:

(Allie) #173

Not really on a walk but this is the last photo I took, a little disabled goose I’ve been looking after who is now unable to support herself in the wild so is moving into rescue this evening :heart:

(Kent Riggins) #174

(Empress of the Unexpected) #175

I don’t know, I don’t eat eggs (hanging my head in shame)- but it looks like they serve bacon as well. Let us know if you go. The name cracks me up…

(Diane) #176

A keto-fied version of House of Pancakes ?

(Troy) #177

Ur acct here is locked until Christmas😄
Jk
I’ll check it out though soon . I rarely go out to eat
They are open til 2pm at least
Perfect!
Bcuz I do not eat breakfast or b4 noon🙂

(Empress of the Unexpected) #178

jay

We have not had scrub jays for years! They’re back.

(Troy) #179

Very cute’

Looks like a pic or scene from the classic book and later a movie -

Charlotte’s Web😄

(Empress of the Unexpected) #180

Gosh, maybe at some point I will nail iPhone X night shots. Anyway, it was gorgeous. Clouds and moon,

(Running from stupidity) #181

It’s like this, Regina - night/low-light shots are the toughest shots even for “real” cameras. To get the stuff we do out of a phone? It’s UNBELIEVABLE.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #182

I read about swiping down to lower the light. That sorta worked. I still find night shots fascinating. But even day shots seem grainy. And here is what is weird. On my phone, day shots look clear. I upload them, and they fall apart.