What did you take a photo of on your walk today? (feat. CHUNK)

(Doug) #645

I regret that I have but one ‘Like’ to give.

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

We had a girl like that. Chronic kidney disease most of her life & every time we took her in for her shots the vet would marvel at the fact she was still going & still so content with her lot. We had her for 16 lovely, snuggly years :kissing_cat:

(Doug) #647

(Empress of the Unexpected) #648

That brings back memories! Can I steal it for my wallpaper for a couple of days? Gotta figure out when in my childhood we had a lamp like that. The color is fantastic.

(Doug) #649

Heck yes, Regina. :slightly_smiling_face::heart: The wall is really light blue, rather than with so much ‘grayness’ that appears in the picture. Nice contrast.

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #650

I didn’t get a chance to walk today but I did make a new quilt which was a lot of crawling around on my hands and knees and shooing away a cat who thinks everything I do is about him. Oh! And my housemate picked up a BoFlex and set it up and I’m cancelling my gym membership!

(Karen) #651

Osgiliath

(Karen) #652

A day with friends

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #653

Nice Doug.

(less is more, more or less) #654

This was going to be a graphic, where RunKeeper would superimpose my 8-mile run stats. However, one of us screwed up, and all I have to show for it is this funny meme.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #655

Wow, I’m still back on the lamp. Maybe because I grew up in a house with converted kerosene lamps. that’s why I am so into lighting. The right lighting can make a shack come alive. I think I have a fondness for mid-century lamps, because, well, I’m kinda mid-century… :rofl::rofl: I’ve picked up a few interesting lamps in my time.

(Running from stupidity) #656

(Empress of the Unexpected) #657

My greatest lighting victory. Moved into a Queen Anne years ago and lacked a newel post lamp. Took me forever to source one.

newel%20post%20lamp

Yesterday’s walk…bora died down and took the sun with it ;)…

I took this in the morning while walking the dogs. We live pretty high up (hello mountains) and were above the fog today. I loved the effect it had in the distance.

I stood in the middle of the road to take this – I’d checked, and there were no cars coming. That is, until I got honked by a bastard ghost car Tesla.

(Running from stupidity) #660

:smile:

(Running from stupidity) #661

Another one today!

(Allie) #662

My Chunk walked me to the pet shop today and used his big brown soppy eyes to convince me to buy him a bag of pigs ears.

Have been wearing ice cleats to walk. Beautiful days lately.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #664

I’d buy those puppy-dog eyes as many pig’s ears as they wanted!