What did you take a photo of on your walk today? PART 2!

(Ellen) #81

Nope, that’s an alien.

(Jane) #82

Beautiful sunset in Arkansas this evening. I’m in Houston and hoping to get home Friday before the tropical storm hits and messes up travel.

(Susan) #83

That is really beautiful, Janie.

(Randy) #84

BUMP! :smile:

(Ellen) #85

Where is CHUNK?

(Art ) #86

This is probably the most depressing thread in the forum for me. I live in Dallas and there really isn’t any natural beauty here - just 100s of miles of suburbs and commerce. As a result, I travel to Europe often. 5 times this year already with 2 more 2 week trips planned by year’s end.

Here’s a scene I caught in Denmark this spring.

(Troy) #87

Afternoon walk
Downtown Redlands, CA
Followed by an evening concert @ the Redlands Bowl
“ Mozart by Moonlight “

Early morning walk to the butcher’s

(Allie) #89

(Susan) #90

Awww, that is so sweet, I love the pictures; especially the one with you and Chunk, so nice! Pink is my favourite colour, =).

('Jackie P') #91

That’s fabulous! Chunk sure does know how to pose for a picture :joy:. And you are looking great too!!

(hottie turned hag) #92

TONGUE!!! And snooot…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #93

I love your neck. Yeah, I’m weird.

(traci simpson) #94

This guy.

('Jackie P') #95

Looks like @OldDoug steak!

(traci simpson) #96

I was in Denmark last year!!!

(Doug) #97

:smile::smile: Jacquelin, saw a groundhog/woodchuck today and thought the same thing. :sunglasses:

(Doug) #98

Oh no you ain’t.

Was having such a good time on our walk (dogs playing in river while I nabbed about 3-4lbs of chanterelles) that forgot to take any photoes but got this later in the evening…
Looks like he brought a friend last night…Hubby almost stepped on one of them when letting the dogs out to pee, was right at the front door.

(Randy) #100

NEED. SOME. CHUNK! :smile: