What did you take a photo of on your walk today? PART 2!

(traci simpson) #263

Saw this little gem.

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #264

Took this last shot of my truck last evening after our little hike in the Sierras. Long exp + HDR, and a little stitching too. The only thing I didnā€™t care for was the stars around my running lights, and those were not PSā€™d, but just an effect of a very narrow aperture. I should have shot wide open, then just focus stackedā€¦
Still, I think itā€™s a fun shot.

(Susan) #265

The sky is really pretty, I love the pink and purple =).

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #266

But what about that pretty truck ? :grinning: Lol

Yea, it was a really pretty sunset. I saw this one coming, 4 hrs earlier, and from 80 miles away :slightly_smiling_face:
I base a lot of my photography trips on partial clouds. If its solid grey, or solid blue, Iā€™ll often pass.

(Susan) #267

You have a nice truck; but it was the beauty of the sunset that caught my eye was all =).

(Allie) #268

Backseat passenger who needed a ride to rescue after being attacked by adult swans :heart:

(Susan) #269

Awww, the poor thing! Thank goodness you found him/her!

(Allie) #270

He was wandering in the road bleeding and people phoned me for help. I think he will be fine :heart:

(Susan) #271

Okay, that is great =).

(Allie) #272

iOS now lets you select image size for posting :grinning:

But on my phone this is the right way upā€¦ :flushed:

Now the right way up :joy:

(Troy) #273

Breaking a Fast
With an OMAD it appears :slightly_smiling_face:

(Allie) #274

I rescued an elderly hen yesterday. Sheā€™s had a really crappy life recently and is not in good condition at all so needs lots of TLC. Iā€™m not well either so neither of us are at our best but we are bonding well :heart:

(Susan) #275

Awww =) I hope that she will be okay, I am sure that she is very happy to have a new Human Mama =).

I hope that you will be feeling better soon, Allie.

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #276

Please, both of you get better soon. :hearts::hearts:

(Allie) #277

Thank you Susan and Eric, Iā€™m being gentle with myself so I can recover. The ongoing ā€œcoldā€ Iā€™ve had that started while I was breeding mealworms for my hens and actually turned out to be an allergy to them, it didnā€™t go away and got worse and worse to the point of me not being able to breathe at all through my nose.

I finally decided to see a doctor on Sunday at the urgent care centre and was diagnosed with a bad case of rhinitis which needs steroids and antihistamines to treat. No wonder it wasnā€™t going away! I started treatment yesterday morning as I couldnā€™t get the meds on Sunday night, and am now being as peaceful as possible - just looking after my animals and resting. Off work this week too so thatā€™s good timing as thereā€™s no AC to contend with as no doubt that made it worse too.

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #278

Darnā€¦

Take care.

(Susan) #279

I am glad that you went to the doctors and got medication. Hopefully now that will help you clear it all up and you will feel better soon. That is good timing for having the week of work, that should help you get more rest and relaxation that you need =). Take care =).

(Julie) #280

ÄŖ was stuck there during a security alert. All the doors between the terminals locked and we stood there, packed like sardines, for a good while (it felt like forever to me). Still get the heebie-geebies thinking about it.

(Ellen) #281

Hope you both get better soon Allie.

I just discovered this thread and I love it. I have been looking at all of the beautiful landscapes

Here is a picture from my hike (in the fog) last weekend.